Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, this years party will be in Vienna. Maybe we can do an otherone next year in Tyrol too. Please choose one of the dates, you would like to have for the party. Poll will close on Friday, Oct. 9th, 2009.

03.10.2009 12:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's do it on halloween großes Grinsen

03.10.2009 12:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Andi, then you have to come without your mask. Otherwise it might be too direful großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
03.10.2009 13:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
Let's do it on halloween großes Grinsen

Yeah, I'm with you großes Grinsen

03.10.2009 14:22 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey dudes, I'm very sorry to say this, but I have done an mistake. I'm unable to come on October 31st, since ther is Helloween Weekend, and I have to spent this day/night with my little daugher to grab a shitload of sweets dring her "Süsses oder Saures Trip". Hope you can understand this. Also Bernd [Norbinho] is unable to come on this day due to family reasons. So what do you think about an "After-Helloween-Party" on November 7th???
03.10.2009 22:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
Hey dudes, I'm very sorry to say this, but I have done an mistake. I'm unable to come on October 31st, since ther is Helloween Weekend, and I have to spent this day/night with my little daugher to grab a shitload of sweets dring her "Süsses oder Saures Trip". Hope you can understand this. Also Bernd [Norbinho] is unable to come on this day due to family reasons. So what do you think about an "After-Helloween-Party" on November 7th???

the same with me, i also cant come on october 31st....
04.10.2009 11:09 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

Then i'd say let's change the vote options to october 24th and november 7th..what do you think?

04.10.2009 11:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I agree with you Andi. Will change it right now. So please vote again dudes. And thanx for understanding.
04.10.2009 11:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Jörg, actually i changed it already großes Grinsen

04.10.2009 11:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Never mind November is even better großes Grinsen

04.10.2009 11:31 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
Jörg, actually i changed it already großes Grinsen

Andy, have seen it to late. But now everybody can vote again. Let's see what will happen.
04.10.2009 11:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

i think 24th is also a very good date, cause remember, 26th is a day off großes Grinsen
04.10.2009 11:34 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

Oh, is it? That's absolutely perfect then cool

04.10.2009 11:47 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Dudes, today I have heard that a few members can't come in october, so I think it is better to change the dates and make it in the spring of next year. Next thing is, Livestrong needs to know exactly how many people will need a room, and that's for sure.
09.10.2009 20:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm totally fine with it, because I would love to see everyone of you crazy fuckers there. So let's discuss the new date at some point later this year and arrange a hell of a party cool großes Grinsen
I'll take care of the accommodation then Zunge raus

09.10.2009 21:02 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

How many people can't come? I don't get it, everyone knew it would be that time around and a lot of people voted where to do it, and now a lot can't come?
Honestly i don't think it's a good idea to make it next year, cause it will just be the same. People will say they come, and then don't have time. Augen rollen I don't really think it will be any better if we do it next year, cause then also some won't have time, no matter when we do it. Why don't we make 2 parties, like we talked about sometimes?

09.10.2009 21:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well no problem Andy, then go on and party all night long. Maybe with 2 or 3 more people. That's it for the moment. Sad news, I know. But shit happens.
Of course 2 parties would be very fine, as we all know, but as usual not everybody has time at the same moment. Maybe it was an little bit toooo short this time.
09.10.2009 21:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well guys, what do you think about doing it in the middle of November??
11.10.2009 10:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

11.10.2009 11:34 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
Well guys, what do you think about doing it in the middle of November??

Middle of November should be all right for me. We just need to find a date where everyone can come cool

11.10.2009 11:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH