Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Signed Litho Reservation Contest » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Signed Litho Reservation Contest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Signed Litho Reservation Contest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Allow us to introduce you to the World Magnetic autographed lithos photographed by our very own Jeff Yeager! Limited in production to 250 sets, each one is hand signed by the band members themselves and are sure to be collector's items. Each individual litho measures 18 x 12 inches and is sold as a set of four only (one each band member) for $124.99 per set. This is a Club exclusive and because there is a very limited quantity, we want to give each Clubber a chance to purchase them through a reservation contest. One entry per member, and the lithos are limited to one set available for purchase per member. Reservation contest ends October 30th at midnight Pacific Time. Good luck!

The Reservation Contest is now up and will end October 30, 2009 at midnight Pacific Time. Once the contest is over, 250 members will be selected at random by the computer (much like the Meet and Greet contest). On Monday, November 2, we will e-mail those who have successfully RESERVED a litho set with further instructions on how to complete your purchase.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 22.10.2009 10:31.

22.10.2009 10:30 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
RE: Signed Litho Reservation Contest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good luck guys, I jumped in the contest today Zunge raus

22.10.2009 10:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

125 dollars is ridiculously much for this Augen rollen

22.10.2009 10:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I know, but I was so motivated this morning that I just pressed the button Zunge raus
But you're right Andi, this IS actually a rip-off böse

22.10.2009 11:00 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

For me it's defnetly bullshit and just a way to ripp off some money.
22.10.2009 16:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

^ I agree with you...

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
125 dollars is ridiculously much for this Augen rollen

...and with you Augen rollen .

22.10.2009 21:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Congratulations! You have been chosen in our Autographed Lithograph reservation contest! The Metallica signed lithographs are limited in production to 250 sets, and are hand signed by each of the band members. These are sure to be a collector's item!

To complete your purchase, please fax or email a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card and a copy of this attached form to us. You can fax us at (415)458-1752 or email us at Order@MetClub.com <mailtorotes Gesicht rder@MetClub.com>. Please make sure copies are CLEAR AND READABLE and that you have added the appropriate shipping and handling fees and applicable sales tax.

Once we have received your completed form and copies of your credit card, we will process your order and ship them out immediately. If we do not receive your completed form and copies with in ten days, we will no longer be able to hold your reservation, and you will not be able to buy this item in the future.

Thank you for your order, and congratulations!

Regards,

The Metallica Club
369 B Third Street
PMB #194
San Rafael, CA 94901 USA
Fax: (415) 458-1752
www.MetClub.com
www.Metallica.com

geschockt großes Grinsen

03.11.2009 18:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Congratulation Bernd. So you have to buy it großes Grinsen
03.11.2009 19:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'd rather get such a mail again finally when a M&G contest is running, cause that doesn't cost a shitload of money then and i actually get something useful for it großes Grinsen

03.11.2009 19:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Congratulation Bernd. So you have to buy it großes Grinsen

Well I already did Freude

03.11.2009 19:31 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von metalandi
I'd rather get such a mail again finally when a M&G contest is running, cause that doesn't cost a shitload of money then and i actually get something useful for it großes Grinsen

This is actually useful for me my friend, because if I don't want to keep it, I have a very nice item for trading Zunge raus

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 03.11.2009 19:33.

03.11.2009 19:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Well that's good then großes Grinsen

03.11.2009 19:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Or you have just an little, nice christmals present for your Chapterhead großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
03.11.2009 19:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Or you have just an little, nice christmals present for your Chapterhead großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

good one finger

03.11.2009 20:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Congrats Bernd großes Grinsen .

03.11.2009 22:02 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Congrats Bernd beer
04.11.2009 06:56 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Thanks guys großes Grinsen

07.11.2009 07:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

So my lithographs arrived today and after paying the fuckin' customs charges to the postman Augen rollen , I unpacked the babies: Fucking love them großes Grinsen .
They're looking really good, overpriced but very nice großes Grinsen

Even I already got some nice offers for them, I'm gonna enframe 'em all and hang them up. The autographs are done with a silver marker, signed by each band member on his corresponding picture. First I thought, that all four pictures are signed by all four guys Zunge raus

10.11.2009 13:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Cool bernd, could you take a picture of that stuff?? I would like to see how it looks in reality, cause i can't stop thinking of that they just are normal photos Zunge raus

10.11.2009 13:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well, I would suggest that you gonna check 'em out at our chapter punch drinking thingy. That's better than a photo anyway großes Grinsen

10.11.2009 13:42 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Signed Litho Reservation Contest

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH