Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » General Sonisphere Discussion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page General Sonisphere Discussion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

General Sonisphere Discussion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every GENERAL discussion about sonisphere goes here, that means stuff about the festival itself, (also the dates where metallica doesn't play) the other bands, and all other stuff. Things like the metallica setlist and show discussion still go in the european tour thread!

I tried to put together all the lineup and dates information for the festival we have so far:

June 16 - Warsaw, Poland
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Behemoth
Mastodon

June 17-18 - Jonschwil, Switzerland
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Motörhead
Volbeat
Devildriver
Amon Amarth
Rise Against
Mastodon
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
Bullet For My Valentine
Stone Sour
Alice In Chains
3 Inches Of Bllod
Smoke Blow
Overkill*
Unearth*
36 Crazyfists*
The Sorrow*

*performing at the warm up party on June 17th

June 19 - Mimon, Czech Republic
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Mastodon
Devildriver
Rise Against
Stone Sour
Volbeat

June 22-23 - Sofia, Bulgaria
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Rammstein
Manowar
Alice In Chains
Stone Sour
Mastodon

June 24 - Athens, Greece
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Mastodon
Bullet For My Valentine
Stone Sour

June 25-27 - Bucharest, Romania
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven And Hell
Rammstein
Alice in Chains
Stone Sour
Mastodon
Manowar
Volbeat

June 25-27 - Istanbul, Turkey
Metallica
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Heaven & Hell
Rammstein
Manowar
Alice In Chains
Stone Sour
Mastodon
Hayko Cepkin
Manga
Foma
Blacktooth

July 9-10 - Madrid, Spain
Rammstein
Faith No More
Heaven & Hell
Slayer
Anthrax
Megadeth
Alice In Chains
Bullet For My Valentine
Heafcharger
Volbeat
Coheed & Cambria

July 30 - August 1 - Knebworth, England
Iron Maiden
Rammstein
Alice Cooper
Mötley Crüe
Iggy & The Stooges
Slayer
Cult
Anthrax
Fear Factory
Papa Roach
Bring Me To The Horizon
Rollins
Skunk Anansie
Funeral For A Friend
Gallows
Madina Lake
Family Force 5
Fightstar
Placebo

August 7 - Stockholm, Sweden
Iron Maiden
Heaven & Hell
Alice Cooper
Mötley Crüe
Iggy & The Stooges
Slayer
Anthrax

August 7-8 - Pori, Finland
Iron Maiden
Him
Heaven & Hell
Mötley Crüe
Alice Cooper
Iggy & The Stooges
Slayer
The Cult
Anthrax
Aria
The 69 Eyes
Behemoth
Stam1na

09.12.2009 09:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/

All the dates are already up there!

09.12.2009 12:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So i think i will be in Zürich and Barcelona Augenzwinkern
09.12.2009 17:41 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

Sonisphere 2010 will feature 2 changing headliners it seems..metallica and maiden. Would be amazing if they both played, but it seems they are always changing between the gigs. Knebworth seems to be a maiden deal:

09.12.2009 19:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

this would be extra special cool if both would play...
but now we know for sure, maiden is on tour next year großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
09.12.2009 21:00 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

there are the rumor that metallica will play in some dates of the Sonisphere Festival, wait until next week, and will see Augen rollen
10.12.2009 07:35 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Good stuff, that's awesome großes Grinsen

10.12.2009 14:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
http://www.sonispherefestivals.com/

All the dates are already up there!

Jesus Christ, awesome lineup cool

10.12.2009 14:49 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

it's not sure yet, but we better expect that slayer might pull out of the lineup. Tom Araya has still huge problems with his back and had to go to hospital again traurig

09.01.2010 13:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hopefully he gets better soon, but it also say on slayer.net that they canceld everthing till april, so maybe they will be at the sonisphere festivals....
09.01.2010 14:09 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

That's bad news böse

12.01.2010 19:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabber...wsitemID=139800

10.05.2010 16:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

I dont know if you read it already, but Heaven and Hell has cancelled the whole european tour.

10.05.2010 17:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Yeah i know. Posted it in the jonschwil thread i think. That sucks but i hope ronnie gets well soon.

I'm not too happy with belladonna singing for anthrax again either, as i prefer bush's vocals, but it'll still be good. I guess belladonna fits better to the "vntage" feeling of these big 4 gigs though

10.05.2010 18:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » General Sonisphere Discussion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH