Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All things related to this gig please go here. Setlist, pictures and whatever else will be posted in this thread once the show is over.

18.12.2009 21:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who knows, if they will play again life/line in the middle of the setlist for the open air shows, but here is my Setlist Wish.

Creeping Death
Ride the Lightning
Disposable Heroes
The Shortest Straw
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
... and Justice for All
Cyanide
One
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire with Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Blitzkrieg
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy

07.05.2010 14:16 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think so, probably at Budapest it will be Creep as a starter. But you have chosen some very nice songs, which I would not mind either cool

07.05.2010 14:38 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Don't forget to change some money, I'm not sure if you can pay with Euro there verwirrt

10.05.2010 08:29 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

nope you cant!!! gotta change the money on the border, because they have the better exchange rate. unfortunately I cant go to the gig in croatia, although I'd love to

10.05.2010 10:13 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Thanks for the info Dinko. Also, don't forget your passports! (i know i know, it's exactly ME that's saying that) Zunge raus

10.05.2010 10:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I just talked to my mum, my parents were in croatia on vacation lasty ear, and she said they were able to pay with euro everywhere verwirrt

10.05.2010 11:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

of course you can, but i think it´s better if you exchange some money.
especially when you go to a concert. i don´t know if you get ripped off if you pay in euro.

10.05.2010 12:17 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Requiem
of course you can, but i think it´s better if you exchange some money.
especially when you go to a concert. i don´t know if you get ripped off if you pay in euro.

Yeah exactly for that reason I'm gonna change some Euro
Apparently the Austrian banks won't change Kuna back to Euro. So I will just change a few Euro and try to spend everything

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 10.05.2010 16:15.

10.05.2010 15:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Well they won't rip me off with a huge amount..and to be honest, if i pay like 1-2 euro more than it would be, i wouldn't care. I won't exchange anything i think, cause then i'll have spare croatian money at home again that i'll never use anymore

10.05.2010 16:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well you should care, because if you pay 1-2 Euro more every time you buy something that's pretty much Augenzwinkern

10.05.2010 16:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah, but i won't buy much anyway, except something to drink and eat Zunge raus

10.05.2010 16:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah me neither, I won't go shopping there Zunge raus

10.05.2010 16:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Dudes, what time will you arrive in Zagreb?

13.05.2010 14:01 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Think around midday or so
13.05.2010 16:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

i would recommend to pay with kuna, as requiem said: you get ripped off with euros smile die verrechnen dann mehr
15.05.2010 15:40 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

The setlist from Zagreb...im soooo pissed that I couldnt be there.

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Ride The Lightning
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
The Day That Never Comes
Sad But True
Broken, Beat and Scarred
One
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Am I Evil?
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

17.05.2010 00:06 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Just got home an hour ago, was a great weekend with you guys, yesterday in zagreb was one hell of fun großes Grinsen Looking forward to fuckin' Jonschwil!

17.05.2010 16:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Yeah, it was really great fun. But very bust fun this morning in the elevater. Bernd and Zach großes Grinsen
17.05.2010 18:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Oh yes großes Grinsen

ZACH ATTACK großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 18:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH