Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Download Berlin S&M 19 - 11 - 1999 (Offline) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Download Berlin S&M 19 - 11 - 1999 (Offline)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Download Berlin S&M 19 - 11 - 1999 (Offline) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Endlich ist es soweit. Hier sind die Download Links zum S&M Berlin 99 Gig. Viel Spass dabei:

SETLIST:

Berlin, Germany Velodrom [19/11/99] SymphonicA!

Ectsacy of Gold
Call of Ktulu
Master of Puppets
Of Wolf and Man
The Thing That Should Not Be
Fuel
Memory Remains
No Leaf Clover
Hero of The Day
Devils Dance
Bleeding Me
Nothing Else Matters
Until It Sleeps
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Minus Human
Wherever I May Roam
The Outlaw Torn
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
Battery

25.06.2005 16:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

danke großes Grinsen
25.06.2005 20:06 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

danke vielmals *froi*

27.06.2005 11:52 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

gern geschehen. werd demnächst wieder nen boot uploaden. das könnt ihr aber auch jederzeit machen. einfach auf www.yousenit.com oder www.youshareit.com gehen, uploaden und lLink online stellen.
28.06.2005 21:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
sourdave

Registration Date: 10.09.2005

RE: Download Berlin S&m 19.11.1999 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of someone upping the song Memory Remains? the version I have is cut..or are they all like that?
26.09.2005 05:20 sourdave is offline Send an Email to sourdave Search for Posts by sourdave Add sourdave to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Download Berlin S&M 19 - 11 - 1999 (Offline)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH