Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my God großes Grinsen . That's so complicated, I think I'll make a shit in my pants großes Grinsen . You know, if I'll meet Metallica, I wanna give them something. What can I bring to the M&G? And where they can sign? I haven't got "SoWhat!" book or "SoWhat! Magazines" yet. It's so complicated for me. I'm too young for M&G and I'm scared...

05.05.2006 17:42 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dude, don't worry. Bring along some CD's, records, Shirts or something where you wanna have a autograph on.
You know what? You can bring along some hotpants by Doro Pesch which the guyz can give to my friend Rick großes Grinsen
05.05.2006 18:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

I don't have Doro's hotpants großes Grinsen . I like your sense of humour smile . About me, I have only black Metallica T-shirts Augenzwinkern . If I'll enter M&G contest and they choose me to meet with Metallica, I'll be so scared... You know, that's one of my biggest dreams, probably the biggest, but meeting my idols and heroes - Metallica is just so amazing for me. That's why I'm so scared.

05.05.2006 19:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
I don't have Doro's hotpants großes Grinsen . I like your sense of humour smile . About me, I have only black Metallica T-shirts Augenzwinkern . If I'll enter M&G contest and they choose me to meet with Metallica, I'll be so scared... You know, that's one of my biggest dreams, probably the biggest, but meeting my idols and heroes - Metallica is just so amazing for me. That's why I'm so scared.

Dude, I know what you mean. Metallica is my religion, I love them. Don't be scared. I'm sure you have the St. Anger CD or any other too, or? If so, bring the covers along with you. Or print some great pictures from www.metallica.com and let them signed. Then you can put them into a frame and you have a amazing item for your wall.
05.05.2006 21:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Marmetal

Dude, I know what you mean. Metallica is my religion, I love them. Don't be scared. I'm sure you have the St. Anger CD or any other too, or? If so, bring the covers along with you. Or print some great pictures from www.metallica.com and let them signed. Then you can put them into a frame and you have a amazing item for your wall.

Good idea dude! I've got some original CDs, some singles also. Printing some pictures from Metallica.com is good! Thanks, I'll be thinking about it.

06.05.2006 14:39 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
airhead airhead is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.01.2006

i also entered the competition.

and today i received my membership-package. seems like the so what-magazin is missing. unglücklich
18.05.2006 00:03 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

firts so what comes a xouple of weeks after the package - thats at least what happened to me..

18.05.2006 16:02 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von airhead
i also entered the competition.

and today i received my membership-package. seems like the so what-magazin is missing. unglücklich

No dude,it isn't missing. You will receive it by seperate post
19.05.2006 08:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tomi

Registration Date: 10.05.2006
Herkunft: Zürich, Switzerland

So, tomorrow is the d-day where the winners will be drawn. I'm excited!!! I hope I will win a M&G so that I can let the boys sign my poster from Metallica's first ever european concert in Zürich in 1984...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tomi: 23.05.2006 10:29.

23.05.2006 10:28 Tomi is offline Send an Email to Tomi Homepage of Tomi Search for Posts by Tomi Add Tomi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

What a fuck, great poster Tomi großes Grinsen
23.05.2006 17:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Great poster! I didn't enter the "Meet & Greet", I'm totally not prepared for this event...

23.05.2006 19:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

You will miss something, be sure cool
23.05.2006 19:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

today and tomorrow, winner will be mailed - let my know, if you won fröhlich

24.05.2006 12:56 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

i won a meet & greet pass for rock im park!! great fuckin' news!
25.05.2006 08:15 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

And I won a M&G for Nova Rock. Kick ass
25.05.2006 09:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Derya Derya is a male

Registration Date: 13.01.2006

Congratz my friends. I am still waiting. For Imola smile .

25.05.2006 10:06 Derya is offline Homepage of Derya Search for Posts by Derya Add Derya to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Derya
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Original von Metallifreak

grats man fröhlich fucking nice...

i dont dare to open outlook to see if i won - im afraid :/

/edit: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elloy: 25.05.2006 12:03.

25.05.2006 12:01 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
airhead airhead is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.01.2006

seems like i didn't win! unglücklich
25.05.2006 14:43 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Metallifreak, I entered a contest yesterday smile . And congratulations for all of the winners! I'm afraid to check my box, I'll tell you later if I won or not cool .

25.05.2006 18:25 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak

Congrats you lucky bastard! großes Grinsen
25.05.2006 18:29 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH