Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » lars states release of new album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lars states release of new album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jumpinthefire jumpinthefire is a male
Lord

Registration Date: 05.09.2005

lars states release of new album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

according to lars, stated just recently, the new album won't be out until mid to late 2007

cant wait smile

08.07.2006 02:09 jumpinthefire is offline Send an Email to jumpinthefire Homepage of jumpinthefire Search for Posts by jumpinthefire Add jumpinthefire to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jumpinthefire: MetallicaShows View the MSN Profile for jumpinthefire
LeperMessiah LeperMessiah is a male

images/avatars/avatar-57.gif

Registration Date: 27.07.2006
Herkunft: Austria, Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i really hope it won't be like St.Anger i want something like Master or Lightnig großes Grinsen
but i seriously hope that it is really coming in 2007 Freude

Hell, hell is here

I was born for dying!!!

HAHA Hidden Text!! X)
27.07.2006 10:14 LeperMessiah is offline Send an Email to LeperMessiah Search for Posts by LeperMessiah Add LeperMessiah to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » lars states release of new album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH