Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » New Downloads on the Web » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Downloads on the Web
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Davide ORION Davide ORION is a male

Registration Date: 28.11.2005

New Downloads on the Web Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Friends!!

New Downloads in our website:

www.orion-website.com

Ciao!!!

A DISPLAY IN BLOOD
(Our First Song Live in Graz '05)

CREEPING DEATH
(Graz '05)

HIT THE LIGHTS
(Live in La Gabbia Bassano Italy)

MIRROR/DOMINATION
(A Strange Kind of Medley... Graz '05)

PULLING THEETH
(Yeah...Pietro Balello...Bass Solo
Tape One...Graz '05)

RIDE THE LIGHTNING
(Wolfsberg '05)

THE SMALL HOURS
(Only for Jorg...from Wolfsberg '05)

A Special Thanks to Jörg for the ORION Box DVD/CD....and
don't be afraid...the Zurich DVD is coming...we know...the delay is
fucking long but you really don't know what happened!!!!

Bye

19.09.2006 12:29 Davide ORION is offline Send an Email to Davide ORION Homepage of Davide ORION Search for Posts by Davide ORION Add Davide ORION to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coo man!

But i did recognize something , at the Graz songs i can only hear something on the right side of my speakers , is this normal? verwirrt

19.09.2006 15:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Davide ORION Davide ORION is a male

Registration Date: 28.11.2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Davide ORION
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's normal becouse they are MONO registration.

The other downloads (not this 7) of the website
are in STEREO recorded from the mixer platform.

So this 7 songs are less good but...they are fun!!!

19.09.2006 16:17 Davide ORION is offline Send an Email to Davide ORION Homepage of Davide ORION Search for Posts by Davide ORION Add Davide ORION to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Hey Davide, many thanx for those songs. I can remember those gigs very well. Hope to see you soon again here in Austria. And also many thanx for the incoming DVD. Cheerz my friend großes Grinsen
19.09.2006 17:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » New Downloads on the Web

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH