Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » 2007 Membership Package - Preoder » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007 Membership Package - Preoder
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ill do my best fröhlich

14.01.2007 18:14 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Elloy
ill do my best fröhlich

I know for sure, no worry, it was just a joke großes Grinsen
14.01.2007 18:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

The package from 2006 already kicked ass, but now this one is really great! I want to pre-order one too!
16.01.2007 19:41 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Semml
The package from 2006 already kicked ass, but now this one is really great! I want to pre-order one too!

Thanx very much bro :-) Same size as last year???
16.01.2007 19:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Yep! Same size as last year, my friend!
18.01.2007 03:28 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: 2007 Membership Package - Preoder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey joerg,

awesome package!

i will definetly go for the vip membership. do you think, you can send all that stuff to my address in london?

looking forward to hearing from you!

i need xl for the shirt...
cheers...

regards

bernd

25.01.2007 14:57 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Bernd,

glad to hear you wanna have a package too. Normally it shoulnd't be a problem sending the package to London. Only shit is, that the shippng costs are much higher to the UK as inside Austria. Prices are calculated for Austria only. I will check at my post offce what I can do, okay?

Cheers
Jörg
25.01.2007 15:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

hey jörg,

if it's too expensive I think you can send it to my address in Austria as well! Just let me know, how much the shipping will be...
Anyway thanks for your help....

Regards

B.

29.01.2007 15:00 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Jorgo2222 Jorgo2222 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 01.03.2007
Herkunft: Niederösterreich

RE: 2007 Membership Package - Preoder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich würde gerne ein Package bestellen, check aber net ganz wie das ganze hier bei euch abläuft. Bin seit 2004 Metclub mitglied. Wäre nett wenn man mir eine E-Mail mit Infos an Jorgo2222@web.de schicken könnte. Wäre interessiert an dem VIP Package mit Novarock DVD (War übrigens sehr geil und freu mi schon auf den Wellenbrecher am 05.07).
Ich sag schon mal danke im Voraus...

ROCK ON...
Jorgo
01.03.2007 11:55 Jorgo2222 is offline Send an Email to Jorgo2222 Search for Posts by Jorgo2222 Add Jorgo2222 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Jorgo2222
Ich würde gerne ein Package bestellen, check aber net ganz wie das ganze hier bei euch abläuft. Bin seit 2004 Metclub mitglied. Wäre nett wenn man mir eine E-Mail mit Infos an Jorgo2222@web.de schicken könnte. Wäre interessiert an dem VIP Package mit Novarock DVD (War übrigens sehr geil und freu mi schon auf den Wellenbrecher am 05.07).
Ich sag schon mal danke im Voraus...

ROCK ON...
Jorgo

Hab Dir soeben ne Email geschickt großes Grinsen
01.03.2007 18:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

what about the "special items" in the vip package?!

03.04.2007 14:23 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » 2007 Membership Package - Preoder

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH