Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » 2007 Membership Package - Preoder » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007 Membership Package - Preoder
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

2007 Membership Package - Preoder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes,

the 2007 Membership Package will be out at March. But you can pre-order it now already. So have a look:

Since we are the official Austrian Fan Club and also Local Chapter Of The MetClub,
we deceided to release 2 different Membership packages once again.
For this membership you have NOT TO BE a MetClub Member.
It's for all Metallica Fans! We look forward, seeing you in our Club.
Since costs for shipping are very expensive, we are very sorry to say,
that we have to add 1 Euro each then the year before.

LOYAL MEMBER - EURO 20,00
You will receive the following:
* An exclusive DTOA-Members-Shirt [every year a new design * size: S, M, L, XL]
* Exclusive Access to a special Members Area with more news and exclusive Bootlegs

VIP MEMBER - EURO 34,00
You will receive the following:
* A 3 DVD Set [NovaRock 2006 - Special Limited MultiCamMix and MultiAudioMix]
* An exclusive DTOA-Members-Shirt [every year a new design * size: S, M, L, XL]
* An exclusive Pic with printed Autographs
* Exclusive Access to a special Members Area with more news and exclusive Bootlegs
* Pluse some special items

Official start is March 1st, 2007. But you can pre-oder now.

* ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION *

FOREIGN CUSTOMERS AND OVERSEA CUSTOMERS
PLEASE PM ME FIRST ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR COUNTRY
THANX

* ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION *

Shirt - Frontside: -------------------------------------------------------------Shirt - Backside:

Pic:
10.01.2007 19:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i will pre order it!!!! i will send you the money soon!!!

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
10.01.2007 20:01 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome package! I wish I had money to buy it. Anyway, are old packages from 2004, 2005 and 2006 available? I would like to have some in the future.

Hey my friend,

first package was done in 2006. Be sure I will have them left for you, whenever I want them großes Grinsen

10.01.2007 20:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

yea i like the package 2 n i'm gonna pre-order it as soon as possible... großes Grinsen i'm lookin forward to hold it in my hands großes Grinsen

Thanx SweetMercy for your pre-order Augenzwinkern
10.01.2007 20:19 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von etzi-99
yeah i will pre order it!!!! i will send you the money soon!!!

cheers etzi

Thanx my friend. Your pre-orde is noticed already großes Grinsen
10.01.2007 20:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

awesome package, great shirt!!

put me on the pre-order list for the new package, seems to be awesome!!

can't wait 'til march arrives!!

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.01.2007 20:39 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von norbinho19
awesome package, great shirt!!

put me on the pre-order list for the new package, seems to be awesome!!

can't wait 'til march arrives!!

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Great, thanx a lot my friend großes Grinsen
10.01.2007 20:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by MetallifreaklHey my friend,

first package was done in 2006. Be sure I will have them left for you, whenever I want them großes Grinsen

That's just awesome! Thank you dude! großes Grinsen

11.01.2007 18:50 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
Originally posted by MetallifreaklHey my friend,

That's just awesome! Thank you dude! großes Grinsen

No problem my friend cool
11.01.2007 19:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

I also preorded it, of course! That's one kind of a package! Awesome!

congratulations !

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
11.01.2007 22:24 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot Chris großes Grinsen
11.01.2007 22:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

What do you think, of making a page/link on this website for it - so also other people, from other forums, who are not registered can see it and proabably order it? Before they have to sign up??

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
11.01.2007 22:30 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
noeffects noeffects is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 29.11.2006
Herkunft: Thalgau

I also want to pre-order! Great Package!

have a nice day
thomas

13.01.2007 10:51 noeffects is offline Send an Email to noeffects Homepage of noeffects Search for Posts by noeffects Add noeffects to your Buddy List Add noeffects to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von noeffects
I also want to pre-order! Great Package!

have a nice day
thomas

Thanx a lot Thomas. Just let me know which Shirt Size you need.

Jörg
13.01.2007 11:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
underminded
unregistered

I also want to pre-order!

I need shirt size S and noeffects need M, please!

Thanx
13.01.2007 11:32
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von underminded

I need shirt size S and noeffects need M, please!

Thanx

Thanx for your order großes Grinsen
13.01.2007 11:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Bad Seed
unregistered
RE: 2007 Membership Package - Preoder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi

I need shirt size xl , please!

Thanks
13.01.2007 20:05
RESPECTED MEMBER

RE: 2007 Membership Package - Preoder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Bad Seed
hi

I need shirt size xl , please!

Thanks

Thanx for you pre-order dude großes Grinsen
13.01.2007 20:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

looks damn nice - maybe ill order one in march....since im ALWAYS lacking money, i cant tell 4 sure unglücklich

14.01.2007 16:58 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
looks damn nice - maybe ill order one in march....since im ALWAYS lacking money, i cant tell 4 sure unglücklich

maybe??? dude, you have to. Have a look into the new SoWhat and then tell me "no" again großes Grinsen
heheheh, i'm just kidding
14.01.2007 17:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » 2007 Membership Package - Preoder

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH