Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 55 56 [57] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von metalandi
Yeah i agree, it sounded like nothing...but it was still awesome to see all these people up on stage. I guess they didn't rehearse really much for that either, cause joey belladonna also didn't sing it that good, though he usually is a pretty good singer. But the best was without a doubt james, he's just not to beat.

i also had to watch the megadeth gig in the cinema and i was very disappointed...boring setlist and as said, dave singing live is really horrible.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.06.2010 12:47 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poor Bernd großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

23.06.2010 12:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von norbinho19
i also had to watch the megadeth gig in the cinema and i was very disappointed...boring setlist and as said, dave singing live is really horrible.

Yeah this time I have to say Megadave was absolute bullshit. I went to get some beer during his set, 'cause it was a pain in the ass.
Actually the gig at Jonschwil was not that bad or was it just the fact, that I was million miles away from the stage Augen rollen

23.06.2010 17:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von jamiz
Yeah! It was awesome. i was at the cinema too. But i don't understand why Slayer don't play with the Big 4,(all together), only Dave Lombardo.
And Tom go to the stage when they take the picture. Really i don't understand. verwirrt

Me neither to be honest

23.06.2010 17:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

I'm not into Megadeth at all and I don't listen to them by my own... So when they started to play Symphony of Destruction it immediatelly reminded for James' parody in Taratata show, 2008. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by damageinc: 23.06.2010 17:17.

23.06.2010 17:16 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

But Symphony is a fuckin' awesome song dude, I really like it

23.06.2010 17:18 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxF601A6sJI

proshot großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.06.2010 08:49 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

unfortunately not the complete video

24.06.2010 10:12 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

sets of all 4 bands exist as a proshot...will be soon around!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.06.2010 11:02 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Awesome, looks like someone captured the feed from the cinema?! geschockt

But the audio is even worse than livemetallica unglücklich

24.06.2010 11:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Athens, Greece
Jun 24, 2010
Sonisphere - Terra Vibe Park

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Harvester Of Sorrow
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Broken, Beat and Scarred
One
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Breadfan
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy

Bucharest, Romania
Jun 26, 2010
Sonisphere - Romexpo

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Disposable Heroes
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
Cyanide
Sad But True
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Stone Cold Crazy
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

24.06.2010 23:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Istanbul, Turkey
Jun 27, 2010
Sonisphere - BJK Inonu Stadium

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
The Four Horsemen
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Breadfan
Trapped Under Ice
Seek and Destroy

Very cool they busted out trapped for the last show of this summer, has been a while since they've played that.

27.06.2010 22:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Not that bad. Hope our friend Derya from Orion Turk has enjoyed this show very well großes Grinsen

But this time, they have an huge delay with the LiveMetallica Shows unglücklich
27.06.2010 23:05 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, they're very lazy right now. Looks like they just decided to wait until this leg is over, to upload the shows when they're back in the states. Well at least madrid and warsaw have been sounding a bit better than most other recent shows i think.

27.06.2010 23:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I guess everoyne remembers when the guys from the big 4 bands came up on stage to join metallica on am i evil, and probably you also remember that the slayer guys (except lombardo) were the only ones who didn't get up on stage. A lot of speculation was made about that, and now King explained why that was the case:

quote:
Everybody jizzed over the big jam at the end of the Big Four show featuring members of Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax but the big question was where was most of Slayer? Dave Lombardo came out to do some drumming, but the string section was completely missing. This was one topic that was brought up in a recent interview with Kerry King on Revolver:

Revolver: Why didn't you play in the Big Four jam on "Am I Evil" at the end?

Kerry: There's a damn good reason. It isn't too long an explanation. [MEGADETH's Dave] Mustaine came to me that day and [METALLICA's] James [Hetfield] came to me that day saying, "Hey, it would be really cool if you played." I knew Jeff [Hanneman, SLAYER guitarist] wouldn't do it, and I knew Tom [Araya, SLAYER bassist/vocalist] wouldn't do it. And I also knew after we played that neither one of them would edit our video that was going to cinemas in a couple hours, so I told James and Mustaine both, "Listen, man. I've gotta edit our video before I can even think about playing with you guys." So the entire time of the set change between SLAYER and METALLICA, I was editing that video. I came running to the tuning room after I got done picking the songs, and they were already onstage. And to make it an even better story, I found out at 1 a.m. the night prior, so I really had no chance to work on that stuff or anything. So I wanted to; it just couldn't happen. I've got a lot of flack for that but yeah, that's the story.

So that makes sense. Jeff Hanneman is too cool for covers, Tom Araya is too old and Kerry was too busy actually doing work. Makes sense.

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-new...m-big#more-9543

27.09.2010 15:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

bullshit böse what a lame excuse!! hit

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.09.2010 15:45 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

well, probably kerry's story is right, but it doesn't sound very trustful, anyhow, araya and hanneman really had no reason to not join the jam. seems they just didn't give a fuck, cause they're slayer and are too cool for such stuff Augen rollen

27.09.2010 15:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

He gave the same explanation at the German Metal Hammer Big 4 Interview

27.09.2010 20:46 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 55 56 [57] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH