Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Selfmade Metallica Jacket » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Selfmade Metallica Jacket
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Fragezeichen Selfmade Metallica Jacket Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello my friends, what do you think of my self-made (with bloody fingers now) Metallica Jacket?!?!

Nearly finished, some patches are still missing... i'll try to finish it for Rock im Park festival! If i can't complete it unitl then, i will try to get it ready for the Novarock Festival!! But i think it looks great already!

www.christophfe.at.tf
29.05.2006 21:48 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks great mate. You are going to Nova Rock?
29.05.2006 21:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by ChristophFe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah man, surely!! Can't miss Metallica in Austria!!

Rock im Park and Novarock - only a few days left until Rock im Park!!

Hope we can make a little Forum meeting!!

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
29.05.2006 21:57 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Of coure. Check out the Will Call / Ticket window area at the venue by sometime after 3 PM. I will be there
29.05.2006 22:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
David

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Nice jacket Darkthrone!
Especially the Jump In the Fire cover patch Augenzwinkern
30.05.2006 09:17 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

schaut sehr genial aus muss ich sagen, ich habe auch so eine aber nicht soviele aufnäher , patches drauf!

looks nice dude!

30.05.2006 12:52 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Nice jacket, very nice. It's MetalliJacket großes Grinsen .

30.05.2006 21:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
LeperMessiah LeperMessiah is a male

images/avatars/avatar-57.gif

Registration Date: 27.07.2006
Herkunft: Austria, Wien

damn...looks great...but were the hell have you got all these pathes??? geschockt
i'd like to have some of them too
i thint i saw you on novaroch ...or just another guy with a great jacket...i was in the 3rd row (or something)on the right side(banging my had)

Hell, hell is here

I was born for dying!!!

HAHA Hidden Text!! X)
27.07.2006 09:19 LeperMessiah is offline Send an Email to LeperMessiah Search for Posts by LeperMessiah Add LeperMessiah to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by ChristophFe

quote:
Original von LeperMessiah
damn...looks great...but were the hell have you got all these pathes??? geschockt
i'd like to have some of them too
i thint i saw you on novaroch ...or just another guy with a great jacket...i was in the 3rd row (or something)on the right side(banging my had)

Yeah thanks - i collected them over the years, started to collect i think 7 years ago or something...

I should make a picture now of the metallijacket, because now i have a lot more patches on it, i think more than 70!!

But i have also up to 15 patches at home, and i can't find a place where i can sew them on großes Grinsen

Yeah maybe you saw me @ the Novarock Festival - i was also often at right of the stage, especially during the afternoon!

www.christophfe.at.tf
31.07.2006 13:42 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Selfmade Metallica Jacket

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH