Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008-06-03 Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic [FLAC] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008-06-03 Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic [FLAC]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx for this one großes Grinsen
21.06.2008 19:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for this one!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
21.06.2008 19:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I hate this RapidShare, for me it does not work traurig
21.06.2008 20:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

For me it works, but i don't have a premium account, so i would have to wait over an hour after every part finished downloading. It takes too fucking long time, i won't be able to download it...

21.06.2008 20:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

rapidshare is fantastic...when you have a premium account like me großes Grinsen ..hehehe

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.06.2008 14:43 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Bernd, please help me out. For me it's not working traurig unglücklich böse
22.06.2008 14:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Could you help me too, bernd?? I'm usually not that whiny, but rapidshare is fucking with me, it would take like a week to get the whole recording traurig

22.06.2008 15:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thanks man, I prefer Megaupload though cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 23.06.2008 08:59.

23.06.2008 08:55 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

@ andi & jörg

i could send you guys a copy...sorry, i cannot give you my password to download the show, cause rapidshare will notice if one does download with too many different ip-adresses!! unglücklich

...or i'll pick some other things and make a new vine!!...i could include some iron maiden videos if you are interested..let me know how i can help you, guys!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.06.2008 14:14 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I understand that bernd, i wouldn' do that too, with my megaupload account. But another vine sounds cool, maybe we can make that going!

23.06.2008 14:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

i'm trying to upload. wait a few minutes , cool
23.06.2008 15:27 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

enjoy it Zunge raus

LIVE MET AUDIO traurig
23.06.2008 18:21 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx Montse großes Grinsen
23.06.2008 18:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thanks very much montse, that helps me a lot! großes Grinsen

23.06.2008 18:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

i think the download problem with this show is resolved now!! großes Grinsen

@ andi

what do you want me to vine?? großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.06.2008 18:50 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Oh i just recognized you uploaded the livemetallica version montse..unfortunately we can't have livemetallica stuff online here! the recording that has been posted is an audience recording made by fothermucker.

@Bernd: What good Maiden Shows do you have from this year? großes Grinsen

23.06.2008 18:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Oh i just recognized you uploaded the livemetallica version montse..unfortunately we can't have livemetallica stuff online here! the recording that has been posted is an audience recording made by fothermucker.

@Bernd: What good Maiden Shows do you have from this year? großes Grinsen

i think the following ones are the best maiden shows of 2008 so far (especially porto allegre which is a fantastic pro shot!!!):

2008-02-19 Los Angeles, USA 2 DVD version 2: filmed by M. Dawson, Norbinho Production
2008-02-19 Los Angeles, USA 2 DVD version 3: audio upgrade, Liquid Drum Theater
2008-03-02 Sao Paulo, Brazil 2 DVD version 3: filmed by Adriano, audio upgrade (aceshigh), Norbinho Productions
2008-03-05 Porto Alegre, Brazil 1 DVD version 3: authored by Lestat, menu and chapters
2008-03-16 Toronto, Canada 2 DVD version 2: filmed by Futurealchris

you can find screenshots for all these shows here:

http://www.ead666.com/Temp/DVDMaiden.html
[url=http://www.ead666.com/Temp/DVDMaiden.html][/url]
just let me know what you want me to vine then!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.06.2008 19:09 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Porto Alegre would be great, i've already heard of this proshot and it really seems awesome! I'll take a look at your list and tell you then what else would be interesting, maybe the other members (jörg and so on..) can choose something too? Or we can also make a poll, how you want.

23.06.2008 19:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Porto Alegre would be great, i've already heard of this proshot and it really seems awesome! I'll take a look at your list and tell you then what else would be interesting, maybe the other members (jörg and so on..) can choose something too? Or we can also make a poll, how you want.

yes, porto allegre is really fantastic...one of the best maiden videos i have, and i don't have just a few..hehehe großes Grinsen

i think a poll would be great, andi....we could choose some shows from my list (not only 2008 if you want) and our members can vote which ones should be vined....and i for example vine the winning 3 shows..what do you think?

how can i create a poll here?

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.06.2008 19:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I can do the poll if you want Bernd. I know your Maiden list. Just pm me a list with the best shows you have and then we can create a poll hit
23.06.2008 19:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008-06-03 Eden Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic [FLAC]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH