Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » Traveler Digital CamCorder » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Traveler Digital CamCorder
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Traveler Digital CamCorder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay frokes, I'm gonna sale some stuff again großes Grinsen Due to I have an Sony CyberShot T200 and will also buy an HDD Video Cam for my California trip, I'm going to sell this nice little pocket cam. It's 7 month old and I used it only 2 times. It works pretty well, is easy to handel and makes very nice photos, videos and can also tape MP3.

Dates:
* Digital Camera
* CamCorder
* MP3 Player
* Portable HardDisc
* WebCam (incl. tripod)

For each sitation the perfert equipment

Provided Equipment:
* Headphones
* Batterycharger
* Tripod
* USB/Video Cable
* Bag
* Image editing software
* Drift software for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Drift sofrtwrae for MacintoshTM OS 8.6

Technical dates:
* 3.0 Megapixel
* 4x Digital Zoom
* Video 640x480 and 320x320
* MPEG4
* 2" LCD Color Display
* Automatic Lights, or manuell ISO 100/200/400
* Whitematching automatically or manuell
* SD Card up to 1 GB
* Video support on TV station
* USB
* 3 types of lightning
* Autotimer 3/10 sec.

Extra special adds:
* 5 x 1 GB SD CARD
* 1x 32 MB SD CARD
I will enclose all of my 5 perfect 1GB SD CARDs.

Price buy it now: EURO 79.90 plus P&P
New price with all equipment was around 160 Euros. As I said, I used it only 2 times and it is 7 month old.

16.10.2008 21:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st one sold on Ebay already. 2nd one is still up großes Grinsen
09.11.2008 14:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » Traveler Digital CamCorder

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH