Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » The Road To Bologna 2008 - Part 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Road To Bologna 2008 - Part 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

The Road To Bologna 2008 - Part 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where the fuck to start telling you something about this amazing, asskickin’ 2 days down in Bologna with our friends from the mighty Italian Metallibashers??? Well, let’s start saying thanx to all the people who were touring with me as Andi [Metalandi], Christoph [ChristophFe], Bernd [Livestrong], Michaela, Bernd [Norbinho], Kathrin, Montse [Jamiz] and David [D.J.Hany]. It was an hell of fun with you my friends. Hope to kick your ass on tour soon again großes Grinsen

We arrived on Monday afternoon, July 21st at Novotel Bologna San Lazzaro. Our Italian friends Rick and Carlo, aswell as Diego “Bastardo” were waiting for us. I have to say many thanx to you my friends. I’m proud to have such good friends like you. Later this afternoon we all went out for some Pizza and a few beers. After that we all drove to the PreShow Party with the official Italian Metallica Tribute Band ORION.

Only shit was that it was raining and so not so many people have been there, as expected. But my friends from Orion did an pretty cool show and we had a lot fun of plus some more cold beers. After going back to our hotel, we had an little AfterShowParty in the room with some more ice cold beers. Btw, many thanx to Bernd for the great tasting Starkenberg and to David for all the Czech beer. But a few people in the neighbour rooms didn’t like our party, but he cares?? We don’t großes Grinsen

24.07.2008 12:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very cool first part, jörg....thanks a lot for your words and the cool pics!! großes Grinsen

i think our neighbours in the hotel were just jealous because of our czech and starkenberger beer großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 12:51 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome pics jörg, and very cool tour report as always!

Right bernd, i think they just wanted to also have a few bottles of the world famous starkenberger beer hehehe großes Grinsen

24.07.2008 12:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Awesome pics jörg, and very cool tour report as always!

Right bernd, i think they just wanted to also have a few bottles of the world famous starkenberger beer hehehe großes Grinsen

maybe, andi...i think that's the reason why somebody stole all the empty starkenberger bottles out of your room the other day großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 13:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
d.j.hany d.j.hany is a male

images/avatars/avatar-22.jpg

Registration Date: 13.09.2005

ALOHA guys, here is the link where u can DL all photos i did take during those two amazing days i spent with you hehe ... its sendspace link, if anybody of u is willing to do the "gallery" which Metallifreak did, go ahead, i have no idea how to do it anyway smile

ehm i mean keine bewegung or ... HA

so enjoy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rz8dch

24.07.2008 14:10 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thanks david, can't wait to see all your photos! großes Grinsen

24.07.2008 14:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

hey david,

thanks very much for the link and it was really great to meet you in bologna...hope to see you on some concerts in the future again. großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 16:33 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thanks David for the link, looking forward to meet you again and have some tasty "Faxe" with you again großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 11:06 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: The Road To Bologna 2008 - Part 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Jörg for this first part, good job man großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 11:07 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » The Road To Bologna 2008 - Part 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH