Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » Hello Everyone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Hello Everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello to all Metallica Austrian friends.

Keep on supporting Metallica, and a special thank to my good old mate, Jorg.

Nice website, nice forum. Looking forward to meet you in February! Augenzwinkern

Rick
Chapter Head
The Italian Metallibashers

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
30.10.2005 15:26 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Rick my friend, welcome here on this forum. Nice to see you. Yes, can't wait to mee you in Zürich. Btw hope they have som good beer there großes Grinsen
I never will quit supporting the club. I'm doing this since 1996, and hopefully for the rest of my life
30.10.2005 20:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome, Dude! großes Grinsen

06.11.2005 00:25 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Mitschga
Welcome, Dude! großes Grinsen

Holy shit, my groupie is still alive großes Grinsen
Welcome back Almliesl
06.11.2005 10:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

großes Grinsen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo freunden aus Oesterreich! Ktulu (aka Diego) hier von Italian Metallibashers.
Schoen forum und schoen site auch!
Leider mein Deutsch ist schlecht, so ich schreibe auf Englisch naechstes mal.

Tschuess großes Grinsen
19.11.2005 15:18 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Diego, great to have you on my forum too. Awsome. See you soon my friend, I wanna kick your ass großes Grinsen
20.11.2005 19:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

No way Jörg, I'll kick your first großes Grinsen
20.11.2005 20:05 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

No Diego, you are the older one, so I'm faster. Believe me, I'm the one who kicks your ass first. You will see großes Grinsen
21.11.2005 19:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

welcome, italien friends fröhlich

what is this thing in february you were talking about?

23.11.2005 17:08 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

This is the first Europen Metallica Chapters Party in Zürich. An amazing and awesome event, doing by "Don't Tread On Austria", "Italian Metallibashers", "Damaged Switzerland" and "St[yrian] Angers". Everyone is inveted. But as soon as we have flyers, I will post it here.
23.11.2005 19:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » Hello Everyone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH