Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » More Berlin Tickets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Berlin Tickets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

More Berlin Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More Berlin Tickets

Don't have a ticket for the "Death Magnetic" celebration in Berlin on September 12? More Berlin tickets will be available on Tuesday, September 9 at 10am Berlin time (or 1am PDT). All the same rules apply.

Celebrate an Afternoon with Death Magnetic, Danish Style

Hey Clubbers: Can you call in sick on Thursday afternoon to hang out and listen to Death Magnetic in Copenhagen? Of course you can!! We're giving away passes for you and a friend to listen to tracks from the album, have a bite to eat, and soak in the sounds of Death Magnetic.

Berlin/London Meet and Greet

Don't forget that the Berlin and London Meet and Greet contest ends on September 9 at 1pm PDT and winners will be emailed that same evening.

More Coffin Boxes

The limited edition coffin box set, a must for collectors, is now back in the MetStore! The Coffin shaped box contains the new "Death Magnetic" CD along with a bonus CD with demos, DVD with more making of footage, a flag, guitar picks, fold out poster, a T-shirt, and a free download of a European show happening in September. Don’t miss out!!! Pre-order now and receive a free digital download of the album (320 KB/S) available at 12:01 am on September 12! Hurry, we will run out again shortly...

09.09.2008 09:23 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone has the chance to buy standing tickets, could anybody do me the favour and buy one standing ticket for me and print it out??? for example Jörg Augenzwinkern I only have seating tickets. I would need 1 piece. would really be cool of you. See ya at the hotel in berlin.

09.09.2008 15:53 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sold out aaaaaaaa

09.09.2008 18:07 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Dinko, I can help you out since one of my members won't be able to come. So if you still need the ticket, it's yours
09.09.2008 18:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » More Berlin Tickets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH