Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Fade To Black - ProShot Vid exklusive for Metclubbers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fade To Black - ProShot Vid exklusive for Metclubbers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Fade To Black - ProShot Vid exklusive for Metclubbers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So hurry and join the club großes Grinsen
04.02.2006 22:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pro shot or usual metclub digi cam shot?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elloy: 06.02.2006 17:20.

06.02.2006 17:19 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dude, these are only screens. it's a proshot by metclub
06.02.2006 17:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

but they are all from quite the same angle, thats why i thought that it was only one of those handy cam recordings

06.02.2006 17:44 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

It's not a REALLY proshot by more cameras , to say so , but it's filmed by one cam and the sound is from the soundboard , as most as the metontour videos from the 2004 tour. cool

06.02.2006 18:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

yeah, thats exactly what i meant Augenzwinkern

06.02.2006 19:10 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Fade To Black - ProShot Vid exklusive for Metclubbers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH