Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Metallibashers Night 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallibashers Night 2006
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Daumen hoch! Metallibashers Night 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pre show party is here, babe!
Imola Heineken Jammin' Festival 06

Sonix Hall Club
Imola, June 16th 2006.

METALLIBASHERS NIGHT
Club stall, lottery, prizes and tickets to be won.

On Stage:

ORION Metallica Official Tribute Band
* TBA
* TBA

Join our chapter for a crazy weekend and…. Bang that head that doesn’t bang!

More details coming soon!
THE ITALIAN METALLIBASHERS
26.03.2006 22:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great, the night before Metallica show! Have a good time dude, it's great that you're doing with Italian Metalli(friends)bashers something like that.

27.03.2006 19:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hell yeah, we will have a kick ass party dude. Here in Austria it's a shame, but no location is interested in doing such an event. Also in Nickelsdorf, where Nova Rock is sheduled, is no location. Next city will be Vienna, 1 hour away. That's no good, and toooo expensive. So maybe next time I'm able to make a huge party. Then I will invite you my friend. And I'm glad to have so fuckin' good connections to my friend Rick from the Italian Metallibashers. Btw, have you read already the story about Doro?
27.03.2006 19:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Yes, I read it. That's good, but I don't know her and her band good. Anyway, I can't wait til' I will be able to come to some Metallibash organized by Rick and my Austrian friend, Metallifreak smile . I hope also that you'll come to me in the future Augenzwinkern . Maybe some holidays in the south-east of Poland smile .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 28.03.2006 18:03.

28.03.2006 18:01 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah, maybe it would be possible. Can't wait to kick some Polish asses großes Grinsen
28.03.2006 18:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Yeah, maybe it would be possible. Can't wait to kick some Polish asses großes Grinsen

OK, come to me my friend. I invite. Can't wait to kick Metallifreak's ass großes Grinsen .

29.03.2006 18:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

You have be very fuckin' fast dude. Be quick or be dead großes Grinsen
29.03.2006 18:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
You have be very fuckin' fast dude. Be quick or be dead großes Grinsen

Hehehe großes Grinsen .

29.03.2006 18:24 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Yuri Yuri is a male

images/avatars/avatar-49.jpg

Registration Date: 24.11.2005
Herkunft: Russland

what is about the Doro story? i didnt hear anything..

To Begin Whipping Dance Of The Dead!

BLACKENED IS THE END!

29.03.2006 23:37 Yuri is offline Send an Email to Yuri Search for Posts by Yuri Add Yuri to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Yuri: Pm Me YIM Account Name of Yuri: Pm Me View the MSN Profile for Yuri
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Yuri
what is about the Doro story? i didnt hear anything..

Read in the section "other bands" - a personal phonecall by doro
30.03.2006 06:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Metallibashers Night 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH