Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » DVD trailer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DVD trailer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

DVD trailer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DVD trailer

Metallica will release "The Videos - 1989-2004" the first-ever music video retrospective DVD on Warner Bros. Records, December 5th.

The collection - which includes all 21 of Metallica’s videos, plus bonus features - spans the years from 1989’s ….And Justice For All to 2003’s St. Anger, and features pioneering videos such as the muted color toned, film noir-classic One,
Metallica’s ground-breaking first foray in music video.

See the trailer here:

Windows: 220 300 450 700
Quicktime: 220 300 450 700

Tracklist
-One
-Enter Sandman
-The Unforgiven
-Nothing Else Matters
-Wherever I May Roam
-Sad But True
-Until It Sleeps
-Hero of the Day
-Mama Said
-King Nothing
-The Memory Remains
-The Unforgiven II
-Fuel
-Turn The Page
-Whiskey in the Jar
-No Leaf Clover
-I Disappear
-St. Anger
-Frantic
-The Unnamed Feeling
-Some Kind of Monster
07.12.2006 19:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its a very good trailer...i like it Augenzwinkern

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
08.12.2006 14:42 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by etzi-99

Me too, I wanna the DVD großes Grinsen . I think it would be awesome to have all videos in high quality on one CD großes Grinsen .

08.12.2006 19:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Herkunft: Wien

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
Originally posted by etzi-99

Me too, I wanna the DVD großes Grinsen . I think it would be awesome to have all videos in high quality on one CD großes Grinsen .

yeeees you´re right!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
09.12.2006 05:31 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Hey guys, what do you think about this? It's a rar file with some"new" music from MetallicA, straight from the 3rd and Extras menu of the above mentioned DVD.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2LW7X8H großes Grinsen
11.12.2006 19:32 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von Ktulu
Hey guys, what do you think about this? It's a rar file with some"new" music from MetallicA, straight from the 3rd and Extras menu of the above mentioned DVD.

Thanx Diego
12.12.2006 16:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Strange, in the last days megaupload doesn't work for me, it always says: Alle Ihrem Land (Austria) zugewiesenen Download-Slots sind derzeit besetzt. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Stunden erneut oder installieren Sie die Megaupload Toolbar - dann gibt es für Sie keine Slot-Limitierung mehr!

12.12.2006 17:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Strange, in the last days megaupload doesn't work for me, it always says: Alle Ihrem Land (Austria) zugewiesenen Download-Slots sind derzeit besetzt. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Stunden erneut oder installieren Sie die Megaupload Toolbar - dann gibt es für Sie keine Slot-Limitierung mehr!

Das is sicher wieder so ein Megaupload Shit. Zuerst Limitbeschränkung, jetzt sowas.
12.12.2006 17:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von metalandi

Das is sicher wieder so ein Megaupload Shit. Zuerst Limitbeschränkung, jetzt sowas.

ja, die nachricht kommt mir bekannt vor, hab die toolbar dann installiert, aber jetzt funktionierts downloaden nur mehr mit internet explorer (verwend i eigentlich nie) und nicht mehr mit mozilla firefox. ein sch**** halt..

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
12.12.2006 17:18 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Genau das selbe hab ich auch. Nur wenn ich mitm IE downloaden will, gehts ab und zu nicht mal dort, dann kommt "Server nicht gefunden".

12.12.2006 17:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von metalandi
Genau das selbe hab ich auch. Nur wenn ich mitm IE downloaden will, gehts ab und zu nicht mal dort, dann kommt "Server nicht gefunden".

hab vor 2-3 tagen das letzte mal was downgeloaded, da hats noch funktioniert. aber würde mich nit wundern, wenn's schon wieder was getan haben, damits wieder nimmer gscheit funktioniert. i hoff ein paa leute loaden nicht mehr mit megaupload up, weil da gibts ja nur mehr probleme.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
12.12.2006 17:53 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Ktulu

Those are extracts from ReLoad album Zunge raus .

12.12.2006 19:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal

You're right!!! It's the first time EVER I don't recognize a 'tallica song....
Man, I've really erased that cr@p record from my mind!.... Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ktulu: 13.12.2006 19:39.

13.12.2006 19:32 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Ktulu
quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal

You sure? verwirrt I'm not, but... Man, if you're right I've really erased that cr@p record from my mind!.... Augenzwinkern

Or you are geeting old my friend großes Grinsen
13.12.2006 19:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak

No way!!! Always ready and willing to kick "Koeflachian" arses großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
13.12.2006 19:42 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Ktulu
quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak

No way!!! Always ready and willing to kick "Koeflachian" arses großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

are you kidding man??? prepare, i will kick italian asses as hard as a rock großes Grinsen
13.12.2006 20:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » DVD trailer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH