Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upcoming Chapter Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At which 3 goldene kugeln do we meet? The one at the LKH???

19.01.2008 16:29 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys! The meeting was really cool. Was nice to meet all of you, especially jörg, christoph and andi. Hope next year there will be more of our members.

After a long evening i got finally home at 4 o clock in the morning^^.

20.01.2008 04:43 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thank you guys for a really nice evening, Michaela and I we're looking forward to the next party großes Grinsen

20.01.2008 17:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Glad you had good time! Hey, it seems that Jörg and Andi are still sleeping Zunge raus .

20.01.2008 18:25 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

You're right Martin, i came home at about 2 o'clock and instantly fell in bed, i just woke up again großes Grinsen

That was a very cool evening guys, looking forward to the next party. But Bernd, it was a shame you could'nt stay longer with us, that would have been even more fun! großes Grinsen

20.01.2008 19:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Hey Guys!

What a great evening yesterday! I think I am still drunk a little bit.

the "zirbenschapps" completed our drinking mission yesterday, right Andi ? großes Grinsen

next time we have to go out longer than 4 o clock...

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
20.01.2008 19:57 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Yeah, that Schnaps gave me the rest, i still had the taste of it in the mouth when i woke up großes Grinsen #

Looking forward to our tour in the summer now and a few great days of welding all kind of substances großes Grinsen

20.01.2008 19:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi
You're right Martin, i came home at about 2 o'clock and instantly fell in bed, i just woke up again großes Grinsen

That was a very cool evening guys, looking forward to the next party. But Bernd, it was a shame you could'nt stay longer with us, that would have been even more fun! großes Grinsen

The next time I'll stay longer, I promise my friends großes Grinsen

22.01.2008 12:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Hey friends,

thanx to everyone who was at the party. Hope you had a great time, can't wait to meet you soon again. Thanx to Bernd for the pic. I can't wait to kick your ass in Prage during the Maiden Show. Many many thanx my friend.
Just wanna say thanx to Andi, Christoph, Bernd, Michaela, Ilona, Florian, Matt and Dinko. You rock großes Grinsen

23.01.2008 17:16 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Great pic, I recognize some of you Augenzwinkern . Cool cool .

23.01.2008 18:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Yeah cool pic, that was veeeery early, in the end we were only 3 people, hehehe großes Grinsen

23.01.2008 18:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ilona Ilona is a female

images/avatars/avatar-184.jpg

Registration Date: 05.03.2006
Herkunft: Lienz / Osttirol

Lampe cool photo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys!

New wind in that Forum - Ilona is writing something großes Grinsen

Yes, it's me.....

I just wanna say that the party on Saturday was very cool. I'm so sorry that we couldn't stay longer, but I ennjoyed it very much. You're such great guys.

Hope we see us soon, looking forward to.....

By the way, to me late is somthing other, we arrived at home after three hours fuking drive, then write a sms to say everything 's okay.... And what did I get?? - Now we are also at home, good night - and you say it was late. - Good joke...

I think we have to practise a lot (coming home late) next time we'll see us. Augenzwinkern

Greetings
23.01.2008 18:42 Ilona is offline Send an Email to Ilona Search for Posts by Ilona Add Ilona to your Buddy List

Believe me Ilona, after the Schnaps at Chris' home, it felt as it would be very late... großes Grinsen Good that we didn't drink the second bottle of it jörg großes Grinsen

23.01.2008 18:49 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

RE: cool photo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Ilona
Hey guys!

New wind in that Forum - Ilona is writing something großes Grinsen

Yes, it's me.....

I just wanna say that the party on Saturday was very cool. I'm so sorry that we couldn't stay longer, but I ennjoyed it very much. You're such great guys.

Hope we see us soon, looking forward to.....

By the way, to me late is somthing other, we arrived at home after three hours fuking drive, then write a sms to say everything 's okay.... And what did I get?? - Now we are also at home, good night - and you say it was late. - Good joke...

I think we have to practise a lot (coming home late) next time we'll see us. Augenzwinkern

Greetings

What a fuck, is it Chrismas now??? Or do I have birthday??? Your posts are damn fuckin' rar, so I can't believe that you have posted something again. Hahaha

About the SMS, well after the bottle of Zirbenschnaps I was really tired, and I wasn't able to see de display of my mobile pretty clear. So I deceided to write an very short sms to you. Sorry, next time, it will be very very long großes Grinsen
23.01.2008 18:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, yeah tired..drunk you were großes Grinsen

You don't have birthday, but me..so happy birthday to me großes Grinsen

23.01.2008 18:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah, it's Andi's birthday today. So enjoy it dude
23.01.2008 19:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Not long to go and i also belong to the old guys traurig großes Grinsen

23.01.2008 19:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ilona Ilona is a female

Sorry I was logged out for a moment because I was having a look on my calender. - Christmas is over and your birthday is also not today. großes Grinsen

But didn't I promise you to write? In most cases I do not break my promises...... fröhlich
23.01.2008 19:06 Ilona is offline Send an Email to Ilona Search for Posts by Ilona Add Ilona to your Buddy List
Ilona Ilona is a female

Happy birthday!!

You won't get a present from me, I'll think it's enough that you can't hear me sing Happy Birthday to You......
That's the greatest present I have to give großes Grinsen
23.01.2008 19:11 Ilona is offline Send an Email to Ilona Search for Posts by Ilona Add Ilona to your Buddy List

Thank you, i'm overwhelmed by that. großes Grinsen

Yeah you did promise it, i can attest that Augenzwinkern

23.01.2008 19:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH