Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich bin sehr zufrieden dass ihr hier kommt. Vieeeeeel spass und laute musik und bieren und.... schoene frauen zu b....n ( verwirrt ?!?)... usw....

And after those days I'll be so drunk I'll be speaking Italian like I'm speaking German now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Meet... All... ICA
09.07.2008 22:35 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Ktulu
Ich bin sehr zufrieden dass ihr hier kommt. Vieeeeeel spass und laute musik und bieren und.... schoene frauen zu b....n ( verwirrt ?!?)... usw....

And after those days I'll be so drunk I'll be speaking Italian like I'm speaking German now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Meet... All... ICA

diego, il tuo tedesco è abbastanza divertente e buono....ti porto alcune strakenberger e dopo sei ubriaco come un tirolese...hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by norbinho19: 10.07.2008 11:23.

10.07.2008 00:36 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I'm already so excited, I can't wait to see the boys again großes Grinsen

HEEELLLL YEAAHHHHH Zunge raus

10.07.2008 08:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

I can't wait to see you boyz again ..... Zunge raus

Demoniossssssssss, SSSSiii .

I have a question, maybe it will be REALLY HOT in Bolognia. Augenzwinkern
10.07.2008 09:08 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by jamiz
I have a question, maybe it will be REALLY HOT in Bolognia. Augenzwinkern

Nope, who did say that?!?.... Augenzwinkern
10.07.2008 12:44 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I'm not quite sure about the heat there yet großes Grinsen

11.07.2008 09:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Today it was 33°C, thus 40° C under the sun großes Grinsen
Bring your tan creams
11.07.2008 23:44 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

i don't know really, i'll also pack my eskimo clothes in my suitcase i think großes Grinsen

11.07.2008 23:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
i don't know really, i'll also pack my eskimo clothes in my suitcase i think großes Grinsen

Be sure it's the one the boys used on their Tuktoyaktuk show! cool
12.07.2008 10:54 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Well,....... am I allowed to enter the pool with my Moon Boots? großes Grinsen

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
12.07.2008 15:15 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Have fun at the show my friends! I wish I was there Augen rollen .

22.07.2008 19:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Creeping Death
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Harvester Of Sorrow
Bleeding Me
The Four Horsemen
...And Justice For All
No Remorse
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Whiplash
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
---
So What
Motorbreath
Seek And Destroy

The Four Horsemen, So What and Motorbreath - nice! And... no Last Caress großes Grinsen . Bernd, happy? Freude

22.07.2008 23:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I don't think so, there was no Struggle Within, and I'm sure they didn't have any Starkenberger at the Arena! großes Grinsen beer
22.07.2008 23:25 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Well, let me be the first one to post some impressions here....

YOU GUYS WHO MISSED THE SHOW WILL NEVER EVER REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE MISSED!!

Amazing. Awesome. It was a blast! Words can't describe that.
WE entered into the pit BEFORE the gates opened (with Down soundchecking!).
So we all could stay in the very first row for MetallicA.
We all had our own MetallicA pick!
We could feel the energy and the band could feel it back!

A killer setlist with a nuclear bomb turned into human, under the name of James Hetfield. UNBELIEVABLE! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-L-E!!.

And the top of it, James running across the stage waving the Italian Metalibashers flag before covering the entire drum kit with it. And the giant screen showing it all! Tears and tears to pour.

Once again...

23.07.2008 13:50 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Fuck you Diego, I wanna be the 1st one, hehehe. Pics and report will follow soon. A huge thanx to my members Andi, Christoph, Bernd, Katrin, David, Montse, Bernd and Michaela for beeing with me. And a huge kick ass to all my friends from the mighty Italian Metallibashers. We had soooooo much fuckin' fun there. Everything was perfect. Hope to see you soon again my friends.
23.07.2008 17:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

One question: was it hot????? großes Grinsen Zunge raus \m/

It's great you had a shitload of fun and a fucking great time. Right now I'm "biting my ass" that I didn't save enough money to join you! Augenzwinkern traurig
23.07.2008 19:03 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Creeping Death
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Harvester Of Sorrow
Bleeding Me
The Four Horsemen
...And Justice For All
No Remorse
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Whiplash
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
---
So What
Motorbreath
Seek And Destroy

The Four Horsemen, So What and Motorbreath - nice! And... no Last Caressgroßes Grinsen . Bernd, happy?

Freude

ooohhhh yesssssss, martin, i'm very happy großes Grinsen

was the best possible setlist on this tour - harvie, bleed, horse, motor....fuckin' great!!! großes Grinsen

....and NO last caress...thank you, metallica großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.07.2008 20:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Highwayman
I don't think so, there was no Struggle Within, and I'm sure they didn't have any Starkenberger at the Arena! großes Grinsen beer

i wonder if we will ever here the struggle within live verwirrt

i brought 1 kistl starkenberger and all guys seemed to like it...tastes pretty good, right diego? großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.07.2008 20:38 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Wow, i'm near to be the last one to post here, i just come back and suddenly see 10 new posts here großes Grinsen Hope you all came back home healthy, it was a great time. Many many thanks to all you great guys, especially to Rick, you rock, man! Can't wait to read the tour report, jörg großes Grinsen

23.07.2008 20:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Ktulu
Well, let me be the first one to post some impressions here....

Amazing. Awesome. It was a blast! Words can't describe that.
WE entered into the pit BEFORE the gates opened (with Down soundchecking!).
So we all could stay in the very first row for MetallicA.
We all had our own MetallicA pick!
We could feel the energy and the band could feel it back!

A killer setlist with a nuclear bomb turned into human, under the name of James Hetfield. UNBELIEVABLE! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-L-E!!.

And the top of it, James running across the stage waving the Italian Metalibashers flag before covering the entire drum kit with it. And the giant screen showing it all! Tears and tears to pour.

Once again...

i couldn't describe it better, diego großes Grinsen

best possible setlist on this tour...james hetfield in a very very good fuckin' mood, he loved to hear bologna singing!!! großes Grinsen

...and a very very big MILLE GRAZIE goes to mighty Rick, Diego and all the other great guys from the italian metallibashers...you have organised some really cool days for your austrian friends in bologna...we loved to be there and enjoy the show together.

...and you all deserved the honor james gave to your chapter when running across the stage with the metallibashers flag...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

hope to see you on an italian metallica show soon!!!

MILLE GRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen  

PS: can't wait to see the italian cam mix to be able to live this great moments again großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.07.2008 20:46 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (15): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH