Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Bez1980
Oh, what a pity! Thanks for the information!

no problem großes Grinsen hope it will work soon again, we had that problem some time ago before.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
28.10.2008 12:29 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FlOrion, have you already got your tickets? I still haven't got mine, even if they said they ship it yesterday unglücklich

28.10.2008 16:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Anyone can help me with a ticket? It seems like there won't be a show close to me, so Vienna is not a stupid idea. I'd love to go there.

28.10.2008 19:38 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Just wait martin, there are a lot more dates yet to be announced. Otherwise, just wait till next year, the tickets then will have better prices in the internet. or maybe there eve will be a second vienna show großes Grinsen

28.10.2008 19:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Yes, I'm still waiting for new dates. But it would be cool to go to Vienna if there's no gig in Poland next year.

28.10.2008 19:49 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Bez1980 Bez1980 is a female

images/avatars/avatar-180.png

Registration Date: 27.10.2008
Herkunft: Burgenland / Austria

Good Morning, Guys Zunge raus !
I´ve got a standing - ticket left for this show good one .
I´d like to demand the normal ticket price (€ 66,40) additional forwarding costs.
So, if anyone of you is interested, please let me know!

Lovely greetings, Bettina

Metallica:
May 14th, Vienna
29.10.2008 08:37 Bez1980 is offline Send an Email to Bez1980 Search for Posts by Bez1980 Add Bez1980 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Yes, I'm still waiting for new dates. But it would be cool to go to Vienna if there's no gig in Poland next year.

Yeah, it would be nice to meet you in Vienna Martin großes Grinsen

29.10.2008 08:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

@andi:

Yeaterday Ö-Ticket wrote this message to me:

quote:
Sehr geehrter Herr Derler, der Betrag für die unten genannte Bestellung wurde erfolgreich eingezogen. Ihre Tickets sind ab sofort in einem ÖT-Center hinterlegt. Unter http://www.oeticket.com/portal/de/zustellarten/ finden Sie die Adressen aller ÖT-Center . Metallica - World Magnetic Tour 09 am 14.05.2009 19:30:00, Wiener Stadthalle, Vogelweidplatz 14, AUT-1150 Wien ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------- 4 Tickets , Kategorie PK 1, Normalpreis, Nord, STEHPARTERRE zu je 66,40 EUR

And my account is also already charged (since Oct.27th) with the money-amount from above.
So I'm gonna pick up the tickets this week and then I can tell you if I finally got them... Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern Augenzwinkern

what about your tickets?

hey, i was just about to phone them today, when i came home and found the "post-benachrichtigung" in my mail box, so they have arrived and i'll pick them up later today at the post office großes Grinsen I'm happy that i'll finally have them i my hands Freude

29.10.2008 12:08 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bez1980
I´d like to demand the normal ticket price (€ 66,40) additional forwarding costs.

Hey, I think I'd be interested in that Augenzwinkern . I suppose it's general admission ticket? And can you wait some time, because I don't have money now and I'm still waiting for Polish date. Please do it for me Freude . I don't want to miss a chance to get Vienna ticket though.

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von Marmetal

Yeah, it would be nice to meet you in Vienna Martin großes Grinsen

Thank you, I'd like to meet you too! cool

29.10.2008 12:57 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

If you really come martin, we really have to organize it better than in berlin. Do you think your father will travel with you? If yes, we could make a father with son + father wth son meeting since my dad will be also there, hehehe großes Grinsen

29.10.2008 14:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I HATE the austrian post, they just told me i need to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. everytime before i did get it the same day böse

29.10.2008 17:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Bez1980 Bez1980 is a female

images/avatars/avatar-180.png

Registration Date: 27.10.2008
Herkunft: Burgenland / Austria

quote:
Original von Bez1980

I´m sorry, I sold the ticket yesterday to a teammate! Don´t be angry with me!

Metallica:
May 14th, Vienna
30.10.2008 07:40 Bez1980 is offline Send an Email to Bez1980 Search for Posts by Bez1980 Add Bez1980 to your Buddy List

I finally picked up my tickets now, and on them it says "stehparterre nord"..does anybody know what that means? there couldn't be divided standing sections, could there???

30.10.2008 12:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

As far as I know it only means that there are 2 entrances, but only one standing area. I've read in it some other forum (I dunno where, maybe Nova Rock Forum or a Studivz Group) from a reliable source, it used to be like that for other concerts. So no need to worry, there are only reasons to look forward to it! großes Grinsen \m/ (we should get a smiley for that \m/ , hehe großes Grinsen )

EDIT: now I got the source http://forum.novarock.at/viewtopic.php?t=10103&start=1185

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 30.10.2008 12:29.

30.10.2008 12:27 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Alright, thanks my friend, now i'm calmed down großes Grinsen

30.10.2008 12:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
If you really come martin, we really have to organize it better than in berlin. Do you think your father will travel with you? If yes, we could make a father with son + father wth son meeting since my dad will be also there, hehehe großes Grinsen

Chances are weak, since I don't have a ticket, but I'd love to be there. And probably my dad would not come with me, I have no idea.

quote:
Originally posted by Bez1980
I´m sorry, I sold the ticket yesterday to a teammate! Don´t be angry with me!

I'm not angry at you. That said, I'm still looking for a standing ticket in normal price. I screwed it up because I should've bought it myself Augen rollen .

30.10.2008 17:37 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

HOLY SHIT I GOT THE TICKETS FOR VIENNA!!! but still no confirmation mail großes Grinsen

30.10.2008 21:04 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Oh, dinko i think they are useless without the email and they won't let you in then unglücklich just kidding großes Grinsen

30.10.2008 21:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi
I finally picked up my tickets now, and on them it says "stehparterre nord"..does anybody know what that means? there couldn't be divided standing sections, could there???

No worries, it's the same on my ticket Andi Zunge raus

31.10.2008 08:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
kirkbadguy kirkbadguy is a male

Registration Date: 12.05.2008

Fan Zone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Guys.
Sorry for a stupid question. 2007 Routundenplatz in Vienna at the concert was the Fan Zone. How is it possible to get there and will be same this year in May?
In advance thanks
10.03.2009 21:53 kirkbadguy is offline Send an Email to kirkbadguy Search for Posts by kirkbadguy Add kirkbadguy to your Buddy List Add kirkbadguy to your Contact List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH