Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.06.19 - Novarock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.06.19 - Novarock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von norbinho19
slipknot?????? verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt

we don't need those clowns here in austria finger hit

I agree with you Bernd. spam "Slipfuckin'knot" spam

they should better be called Slipkfuckin'NOT...hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.01.2009 19:05 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So smile nach mehrjähriger Abstinenz von der Band und etlichem Stress
kann ich nun verkünden großes Grinsen

ICH werde zum NOVAROCK kommen und endlich nach 5 Jahren (München 2004) Metallica wieder live sehen...

wer KOMMT alles?! und wen kann man endlich dort treffen aus dem Forum

After a little break ( i didn´t like Metallica as I used to) and some problems I can tell you:

I´ll visit Novarock (just for Metallica again!! after 5 years (seen Metallica live in 2004 (Munich))

Who of you guys will be there to finally meet at this event

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
01.02.2009 05:23 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

I'll be there...don't mind what i'm writing, i will be there for sure anyways großes Grinsen As far as i know bernd will also be there, actually both bernds..don't know about jörg and the others.

01.02.2009 05:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

how about the prices there?
anybody been there before Augenzwinkern ?
how much for example to calculate for an beer and pizza didn´t find any proper information

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
01.02.2009 05:47 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87

I was twice, but i really can't remember anything. I only know you get 1 Euro "Becherpfand" back. But i didn't buy much to drink or eat there, since we always kinda had enough with us for ourselves. This year i'm only going on the metallica day, since i'm not really interested in the rest.

01.02.2009 05:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I didn't want to make a seperate novarock thread, so i put this here..here's the full lineup for those that are interested:

Sonic Syndicate
Faith No More
Dimmu Borgir
Slipknot
Madsen
Dir En Grey
Nine Inch Nails
Dredg
Die Toten Hosen
Killswitch Engage
The Living End
Trivium
Limp Bizkit
Lacuna Coil
Guano Apes
In Extremo
Eisbrecher
Kaiser Chiefs
The Gaslight Anthem
Disturbed
Placebo
Static-X
All That Remains
Sevendust
Bring Me The Horizon
Gogol Bordello
August Burns Red
Black Tide
Metallica
Mastodon
Smoke Blow
Black Stone Cherry
3 Feet Smaller
Machine Head

Hopefully Lacuna Coil plays the same day as metallica großes Grinsen

08.03.2009 02:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

yeah, lacuna coil and sexy cristina would be definately interesting!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.03.2009 09:52 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

yeah, faith no more is back großes Grinsen
and btw, tomorrow the u2 tourdates will be anounced, if someone is interested in U2....
08.03.2009 10:23 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Faith No More - great stuff großes Grinsen

08.03.2009 10:58 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
yeah, faith no more is back großes Grinsen
and btw, tomorrow the u2 tourdates will be anounced, if someone is interested in U2....

naaa, i won't be there...saw them in 2000 or 2001 in munich and it was for sure one of the worst shows i have ever seen...i mean, i was a big U2 fan and always wanted to see them, but the show was very disappointing unglücklich

for me the new album is even worser than the last one and that was already totally crap!! maybe they are only interested in the money nowadays...i can't believe that the edge is standing all this shit by bono!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.03.2009 11:15 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Yeah I agree, the new album is really crap. It's a shame, I used to hear U2 a lot and I've seen them live twice. But this time...no.

08.03.2009 11:38 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

i agree that the new one is shit, i dont even listen to their songs, but when i saw them in vienna 2005, i really liked it exept the poltical shit anouncments between the songs. i mean i go their for a concert and not for that shit...
08.03.2009 14:07 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

I agree with all of you...better go and buy their dvd from red rocks 1983 trhat cane out last year, i'm usually not the one that says "bnack then everything was better", but here it's definitely the case! It was all about the music, and they played really intense and you could see they were totally into it. Now it's just about the show...

08.03.2009 14:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
i agree that the new one is shit, i dont even listen to their songs, but when i saw them in vienna 2005, i really liked it exept the poltical shit anouncments between the songs. i mean i go their for a concert and not for that shit...

you name it, christoph....bono has totally forgotten what it is all about - the music!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.03.2009 15:26 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

but the have a very nice stage, like metstage, but then in a stadium....

http://360.u2.com/
09.03.2009 17:25 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006

yeah, stage looks nice...but the coolest stage is nothing if they play the wrong songs...and i'm afraid that U2 will play a lot of this crap from this shitty and boring new album böse

...and the stage looks expensive...i think ticket prices for the concerts will be quite high again hit

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.03.2009 18:57 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

yeah, stage looks nice...but the coolest stage is nothing if they play the wrong songs...and i'm afraid that U2 will play a lot of this crap from this shitty and boring new album böse

...and the stage looks expensive...i think ticket prices for the concerts will be quite high again hit

at the tourpage they write that 85% of the ticktes will be priced with less then 95€. most of the tickets will be priced with 55€ and at every show there will be at least 10000 tickets around 30€.....
but i'm with you, they will play a lot of the new shit...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Het2006: 09.03.2009 19:39.

09.03.2009 19:38 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

Yeah, and i guess when you buy the ones at 30 bucks you have a real great seat almost on top of the roof of the stadium where you need a spyglass to see if they're already on stage or not Augen rollen

09.03.2009 19:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

at the tourpage they write that 85% of the ticktes will be priced with less then 95€. most of the tickets will be priced with 55€ and at every show there will be at least 10000 tickets around 30€.....
but i'm with you, they will play a lot of the new shit...

ok, at least ticket prices seem to be fair this time!! Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.03.2009 19:43 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
d.j.hany d.j.hany is a male

images/avatars/avatar-22.jpg

Registration Date: 13.09.2005

Hi friends ... just wanna say HALLO, ive got 3Day Ticket to NOVA ROCK, uf uf cool

12.03.2009 12:17 d.j.hany is offline Send an Email to d.j.hany Homepage of d.j.hany Search for Posts by d.j.hany Add d.j.hany to your Buddy List Add d.j.hany to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for d.j.hany
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.06.19 - Novarock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH