Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » AC/DC European Tour 2009 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AC/DC European Tour 2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
bernd, the acdc show in munich is on march 27 and its a friday
i think i'll go there, so if you like to join me just tell me

yeah, i have checked it too...yes, just let me know if you'll go there...we should give it a try großes Grinsen

i'll go there anyway, and if we dont get a ticket lets see whats going on in the hard rock cafe in munich großes Grinsen

allright, christoph....i'm with you...anyway, i willl bring my cam with me, maybe we have luck!! großes Grinsen

okay, so lets hope that we've luck großes Grinsen
02.03.2009 22:09 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
noeffects noeffects is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 29.11.2006
Herkunft: Thalgau

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Everybody!
I was at the AC/DC Show in Munich yesterday and it was unbelievable! It was one of the best concerts i ever seen!
I filmed the whole Show and you can see the videos on www.noeffects.at!

28.03.2009 23:57 noeffects is offline Send an Email to noeffects Homepage of noeffects Search for Posts by noeffects Add noeffects to your Buddy List Add noeffects to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von noeffects
Hello Everybody!
I was at the AC/DC Show in Munich yesterday and it was unbelievable! It was one of the best concerts i ever seen!

lucky you, we didn't get tickets unglücklich

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
29.03.2009 00:06 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von noeffects
Hello Everybody!

lucky you, we didn't get tickets unglücklich

yeah, we just heard a few songs Augenzwinkern
29.03.2009 00:11 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » AC/DC European Tour 2009

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH