Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Nimes and Mexico in SW 16.3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nimes and Mexico in SW 16.3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Nimes and Mexico in SW 16.3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys, does anybody have already seen the latest So What!? There are some "juicy" news about Nimes AND the Mexico dvd!
21.11.2009 13:48 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Nimes and Mexico in SW 16.3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've received it this week but did not find any time to read it Augen rollen
Nice to see you here again Diego smile

21.11.2009 15:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Diego, the nimes news we knew already for a few weeks.

But i'm just having the magazine in front of me, seeing that article with peter mensch. I can't believe what bullshit he's talking: "Well, no one cares about us in china. two places that nobody really cares about rock music are china and india. we'll see if it ever catches on. even the bands that go over there, i don't think they make that much money"

I had to read that twice before i recognized it really is written there. I think that dude should be fired... geschockt

21.11.2009 16:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you have seen the Maiden in show in India, you know about the dedication of the fans there. There are a couple of bands out there, who confirmed that the Asian market is a real special one for them (the crowds are going fuckin' insane during the gigs).

I haven't read the article yet, but these statements you mentioned are definitely not true.

But what news about the Nimes thingy are in the mag verwirrt

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 21.11.2009 17:17.

21.11.2009 17:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ktulu

For Nimes we basically know everything of it. I was actually referring to the Deluxe version, which is much bigger in terms of size than I'd ever expected.

For Mexico, basically SW! confirms that officially it exists (correct me if I'm wrong but it was just a rumor until now). But mainly it puts the base for these "regional" dvd's concept: one state one local production.

Lars says it would be great to do the same in China and Canada. And we know that Canada has been shot already...

Regarding the words of Peter Mensch, I think he's most scared about the fact that those country can clone MetallicA's records so he can't get a profit. As he ends "even the bands that go over there, I don't think they make that much money". What's the third track of AC/DC's The Razors Edge?... großes Grinsen

BTW... Nice to see you all again guys cool
22.11.2009 23:38 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List

Mexico was a rumor many months back, but we knew that they were making a dvd already for sure when they played there, diego großes Grinsen I expect the official release date within the next 2 weeks at least. Anyhow, lars said in an interview already some weeks ago, that it would come out before christmas.

22.11.2009 23:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Maybe I should have ordered this deluxe version too verwirrt

23.11.2009 01:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Isn't that the normal box version you're talking of? I can't recall seeing any other version than the normal dvd, blu ray and bx set verwirrt

23.11.2009 09:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ktulu

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Isn't that the normal box version you're talking of? I can't recall seeing any other version than the normal dvd, blu ray and bx set verwirrt

Yes it is. fröhlich
23.11.2009 13:01 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List

Yeah, but I just ordered the blue ray, and i kinda thought the box is the deluxe version.

However, I didn't know that the shit is numbered geschockt . So now I definitely have to order one großes Grinsen

quote:
SOURCE: TMCC

23.11.2009 17:15 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Nimes and Mexico in SW 16.3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH