Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 40 41 [42] 43 44 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Montse, I think you know that I would like to see any show. But there aren't any flights under 200 Euros per person, one way is around 900 km, so we have to drive around 1.800. We neet hotel, meat, drinks and so on. That's toooooo expensive for just one fuckin' show. And I'm also sure my friend Martin know's that I would love to drink some beers with him. Maybe next time, when it's not that far away.
And about Mimon Airport, it's 103 km in the north of Prague.

Check here for Mimon Airport
15.12.2009 10:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, yes , Jörg i think the same too. You are right. I check the prices and it´s very expensive. unglücklich
15.12.2009 10:42 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von jamiz
Yes, yes , Jörg i think the same too. You are right. I check the prices and it´s very expensive. unglücklich

Yeah, that's the main problem, or really the only problem traurig
15.12.2009 10:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Wouldn't we need a hotel and something to eat at any other show, too?

15.12.2009 10:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

If they show all tour dates together, it will be more so easy to decide where you will go. rotes Gesicht the bussines is the bussines
15.12.2009 11:01 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Wouldn't we need a hotel and something to eat at any other show, too?

Yes, but since I'm doing already Budapest and Zagreb, it's done for me. I need hotel there too of course. Won't spent all my money just for touring.
15.12.2009 11:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

i fly to france lyon and hope for more dates in europe uk like...

15.12.2009 12:30 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List

Yesterday:
quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Have seen Slayer so far, and my I will see my Faves in Budapest and Zagreb next year. Maybe Bratislava and Italy. Who knows what else will come großes Grinsen

Today:
quote:
since I'm doing already Budapest and Zagreb, it's done for me. I need hotel there too of course. Won't spent all my money just for touring.

au contraire finger

15.12.2009 17:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Yesterday:
quote:
Have seen Slayer so far, and my I will see my Faves in Budapest and Zagreb next year. Maybe Bratislava and Italy. Who knows what else will come großes Grinsen

Today:
quote:
since I'm doing already Budapest and Zagreb, it's done for me. I need hotel there too of course. Won't spent all my money just for touring.

au contraire finger

Okay Andi, it's your turn. Go and enjoy the show, we don't care

hit Finger hit Finger Finger hit Finger hit Finger hit Finger Finger hit Finger hit Finger hit Finger Finger hit Finger
15.12.2009 18:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Seems nobody wants to go to warsaw and meet our friend martin. Glad to hear that unglücklich

Yeah I'm pretty sad about it too... I'd love to meet you my friends and spend some time with you. I don't have money to go to Hungarian gig so Warsaw would be probably the only chance unglücklich . Still don't have ticket myself from obvious reasons but there is no way I will miss that concert! This is just history! And Andi, thank you for supporting me and I hope to hang out with you very soon. Other guys: think about it again please, I believe in you smile .

15.12.2009 22:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Jonschwil on june 18th added (sonisphere date)

Almost didn't see that, heaven & hell and motorhead also play there..this is the fucking ebst lineup of all the "big 4" dates so far geschockt

quote:
Not only the "Big Four" of 'Tallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax that we told you about on Monday, but we will be honored to also share the stage with Motorhead, Heaven and Hell, and Mastodon on June 18 in Zurich, Switzerland at Jonschwil Degenaupark. Now, there's a show, don't ya think?!?

16.12.2009 17:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

will be in jonschwil for sure next year...and i think christoph too großes Grinsen

...although the big four for me includes machine head and not wanker dave's little combo Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.12.2009 18:11 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Will you film the show again, bernd? großes Grinsen

16.12.2009 18:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

of course i will try, andi....for sure trying to film slayer too, maybe also megadeth and anthrax Augenzwinkern

depends all on how severe securities will be...you remember 2008 was a bit hard.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.12.2009 18:15 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Oh yes. Well, maybe i will join you there and help you a bit with looking for the security and stuff again großes Grinsen

16.12.2009 18:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Wonder who the yet to beannounced bands will be..maybe MH will be there too in the end? Better pack in a lot of tapes, bernd großes Grinsen

16.12.2009 18:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

i would rather prefer machine head than megadeth großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.12.2009 18:29 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I'd like to have them both..megadeth actually are pretty good live, very tight. And i like their music, though dave is a pussy großes Grinsen

16.12.2009 18:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

quote:
Original von metalandi
Better pack in a lot of tapes, bernd großes Grinsen

i think it would be better if get some sd cards or bernd? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
16.12.2009 19:05 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

holy shit, so again to jonschwil, but this time with better supportbands großes Grinsen
16.12.2009 19:06 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 40 41 [42] 43 44 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH