Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » Orion on our guestbook » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Orion on our guestbook
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Orion on our guestbook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are proud to let you now, that Davide from Orion has checked our side and he also wrote something in our guestbook. Orion is the best Metallica Cover band here in good old Europe großes Grinsen

Davide, hope you kick our ass again very soon
Guestbook Orion
08.09.2005 20:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
deeptheater deeptheater is a male

Registration Date: 12.11.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi guys how r u? here's Pietro from Orion!!

we're really looking forward to play again in austria: you are a fucking great and loud audience!! never forget those nights in Leibnitz, Graz and Wolfsberg!!!

see ya soon and check www.orion-website.com for any infos!
12.11.2005 14:29 deeptheater is offline Send an Email to deeptheater Homepage of deeptheater Search for Posts by deeptheater Add deeptheater to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for deeptheater
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Pietro my friend!!!!

Great to see you on my forum too. I'm also looking forward for some more gigs in Austria. Hopefully very fuckin' soon. But at the moment I can't wait for Zürich. Hope we kick a lot of asses there großes Grinsen

12.11.2005 15:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Maggy Maggy is a female

Registration Date: 02.06.2005

you should definately come to vienna one day....i'm sure the crowd will be es great here as it was in graz großes Grinsen
16.11.2005 15:20 Maggy is offline Search for Posts by Maggy Add Maggy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Hey Maggy, I'm planing to do a gig with them in Neusiedl am See, which is not far away from Vienna. If you know a good and cheap location in Vienna, please let me know. Maybe we can fix a gig there.
16.11.2005 21:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » Orion on our guestbook

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH