Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot for a second we have an extra thread for jonschwil, so it's better when we continue the discussion here. Zunge raus

Just a question, does anyone have any spare rain ponchos, like we used in zagreb? Or does anyone know where to get those?

16.06.2010 16:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Andi, don't have anymore. But you can buy them for 50 Cent at "Drogerie Müller", which can be find in every big city. So when you catch Bernd in Linz, you will find this store at "PlusCity".
16.06.2010 18:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Well, we will meet in st.valentina ctually, cause that's easier. But we have a müller here in steyr aswell, so i'm gonna check it out tomorrow. You know, steyr is slightly bigger than a village, aswell Zunge raus großes Grinsen

16.06.2010 18:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Copy+Paste from the other thread:

"I talked with bernd earlier today on the phone, he will be in st.valentin at about 7 pm tomorrow, and then we will come to you with my car, so we will be in innsbruck around 10 pm. We also think, it will be better that we take a train from st.gallen to jonschwil, cause there will most likely be alot of traffic. Going all the way from innsbruck to jonschwil would be too expensive and would take ages, but when we go from innsbruck to st.gallen per car, and then take the train to jonschwil from there, it will be the best solution. I checked the sonisphere site, it says there will be special trains going between jonschwil and st.gallen all night long between friday and saturday, so that won't be a problem."

----------------------------------------------------------

Parking in St.Gallen seems like an interesting idea, but I'm not sure if there is a good parking space in St. Gallen which isn't too expensive and near the St Gallen station. I've just called a friend of mine (he studies in Innsbruck and is from the St. Gallen canton) and he is not sure either if there is a good "Parkhaus", but he'll search for one in the Internet today. Augenzwinkern

And I'm ready to drive the way to Jonschwil/St.Gallen, no problem. But to be honest I don't wanna drive back: I don't want to get drunk, but I definitely don't want to stay under 0,5%°. beer

@Tomorrow evening: I'll meet with Jörg, Bernd and Christoph tomorrow at about 6pm at the Harley's and I don't know yet where I'll watch France-Mexico tomorrow evening; so I'll send both of you a PM and describe you the way to Harley's, my flat and the Public Viewing place in Marktplatz (might watch the match there). And you can call me anytime of course (for example when you're in Salzburg or Kufstein).

@Saturday: when do you all have to leave Innsbruck/Telfs?
16.06.2010 19:08 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Well i think we should find something to park in st.gallen for sure. Don't think that will be a big problem, at least in austria when i left my car somewhere a few days i always found something not too expensive to park.

Alrighty about the meeting tomorrow evening, we'll give you a call when we are at the "german corner" or somewhere near that.

As always, for me it doesn't matter much when we leave innsbruck on saturday. Have to see what bernd says, i think he probably will drive with jörg to graz and from there back home with train, or something like that, so i maybe will drive home alone anyway. Just throw me out of your flat if i'm sleeping too long großes Grinsen

Btw. do you know how much %° are allowed in switzerland when you're driving? Is it like in austria, or are you not allowed to drink anything at all?

16.06.2010 19:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I've just googled it, Switzerland also has 0,5%°.

And it wasn't possible to send this PM to both of you, I could only send it to Andi, it said sth like "Der Posteingang des Benutzers Livestrong ist voll". Zunge raus Just print it and tell Bernd to read these instructions to you while you're driving! großes Grinsen
16.06.2010 19:48 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Alright walter, got the message. Good that i didn't forget to get new paper for the printer cause otherwise i wouldn't even be able to print anything out großes Grinsen

16.06.2010 19:50 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

hey boys großes Grinsen what time you will arrive at the concert?
16.06.2010 19:58 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

@ Metalandi and Livestrong: HOLY DRIVER TOUR 2010 - Hope you guyz will find the correct way. Of better, hope you will find your car after the show. Heheheh

@ Montse: I think I can be there around 3.30 pm on friday. Looking forward to meet you. After Metallica I think we have to go to Volbeat show aswell, or?
16.06.2010 20:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

großes Grinsen we can meet at Volbeat show. The Spanish people will be at the first row. If we don't get it,about 3.30pm i will send you a msm. beer
16.06.2010 20:31 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Looking forward to meet all you crazy fuckers there \m/

16.06.2010 20:44 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
CaptainKirk
unregistered

Hello Guys!

I am Michael and i'd have a ticket for WIL!!

Unfortunately i'm not able to go there!

It's possible for me to send it all night long up to sunrise with UPS Express. So you'll receive it at latest at 12:00 am on Friday!

If you know someone who needs it please call me on DREI/ 4064023.

brgds, Michael
17.06.2010 15:59
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

As I see on metontour you guys got some nice, shiny Zagreb style weather. Set so far is awesome with No Remorse!

18.06.2010 23:13 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von damageinc
As I see on metontour you guys got some nice, shiny Zagreb style weather. Set so far is awesome with No Remorse!

jonschwil had a lot of mud, but, thank god, no rain großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.06.2010 09:39 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Just got home, i think i will go to bed again in a few minutes and sleep till tomorrow, i'm completely dead großes Grinsen

Yeah the rain was already over when we arrived and in the evening almost all clouds were gone, but of course the mud already was there by then großes Grinsen

19.06.2010 15:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

after watching a couple videos from the mud in jonschwil, i´m glad i was not there.
it´s a hundred times worse than in zagreb.

19.06.2010 19:08 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

When you get used to it it doesn't matter anymore. Zunge raus t's just mud after all, isn't it?

19.06.2010 19:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

i red some comments, not everyone has the same opinion.
sure, when the band is playing it doesn´t matter that much but you have to be prepared perfectly. so, it´s not worth for me.

19.06.2010 19:25 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

We weren't prepared at all, we just went into the mud like it wouldn't be there großes Grinsen It would just have sucked bad if it still would have rained, but that wasn't the case luckily. I'm sitting at home here and wasn't killed by the mud, remember, what don't kill ya makes ya more strong Zunge raus

But sure, they should have prepared everything better at the area, since the forecast said it would rain. I also didn't see a single dixie toilet there

19.06.2010 19:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

the weather in zagreb was a lot worser than the mud in jonschwil.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.06.2010 20:35 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH