Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » The "Pictures from You" Thread" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The "Pictures from You" Thread"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

großes Grinsen The "Pictures from You" Thread" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes , here you can post some pics from yourselves großes Grinsen

First here's a crazy one from me:

CLICK

11.12.2005 15:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That pic is really crazy. LOL

Well one from me.. I'm the blonde girl.. beside me? a drunken friend, as you see. großes Grinsen

25.01.2006 15:38 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you are drunken both großes Grinsen
25.01.2006 16:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Herkunft: Köflach

So, here is a pic of myself. [left: Nicolò (Orion), middle: me, right: Pietro (Orion)]
22.02.2006 22:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

das is meine partie mit der ich unterwegs bin öfters...ich bin der mit der geh scheissn haube am rechten bild ende(vordergrund) neban alkbottle-sänger roman gregory!!

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
22.02.2006 22:17 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

großes Grinsen

von mir kursieren zur Zeit a paar lustige im Netzgroßes Grinsen

vom Eisregenkonzert in Traun Freude
joa auch an Bayern verschlägts nach Österreich für gute Konzerte^^

Click here
on the right-handside my best friend Jennifer, than myself, in the middle there was Wolfgang and well the other 2 guys, I don ´t remember their namesgroßes Grinsen

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mickey87: 25.02.2006 01:03.

25.02.2006 01:02 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » The "Pictures from You" Thread"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH