Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, here you can discuss everything about this show. You can put some pics inside, aswell as a copy of the ticket or what the fuck you wanna do.
02.03.2007 19:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

02.03.2007 19:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Hel ...sinki!!
Posted: 7/15/2007 2:26:00 PM
- Posted by : MetOnTour
Currently there is a light drizzle here at the Olympic Stadium. Hopefully it will go away by show time. On the bill today are Diablo and HIM. Currently working on the video from Stockholm and Aarhus. Hope to have one of them up today. Stay tuned!

Additional to that, our 2 friends are attending at this show today again großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 13:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

15.07.2007 14:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Setlist so far
Posted: 7/15/2007 8:40:00 PM
The boys opened with Creep, then went into The Four Horsemen, Ride, and Disposable. Right now James is strumming the acoustic for The Unforgiven.

15.07.2007 19:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Featuring...
Posted: 7/15/2007 9:21:00 PM
"Robert Trujillo on bass guitar! And God bless Cliff Burton" Said James after another great performance of Orion. Before that, we had Jusitce, Memory, and Clover. Right now, Fade To Black!

15.07.2007 20:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Show is done!
Posted: 7/15/2007 11:08:00 PM
Another loud crowd tonight! If you noticed Lars playing with different colored drumsticks, then no, it was not a new model. They were colored by very cool new artist, Myles Ulrich! Setlist is up, pics to come later...

Creeping Death
The Four Horsemen
Ride The Lightning
Disposable Heroes
The Unforgiven
...And Justice For All
The Memory Remains
No Leaf Clover
Orion
Fade To Black
Master of Puppets
Whiplash
- - - -
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
One
Enter Sandman
- - - -
Am I Evil?
Seek and Destroy

Damn cool, another time Am I Evil complete live, and Chris was at the show großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 22:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

And another show Chris hasen't filmed traurig
15.07.2007 22:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's true...THAT for he HAS to give us a drumstick or at least some guitar picks großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 22:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Herkunft: Hirschegg City

WOW. that stadium looks so awesome. How many ppl can get there?

Setlist -> focking great. And oh my god.. Am I evil? .. I'm so dying to see that song live. Next year my time will come. großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 22:48 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

Yeah Am I Evil would be great to hear (the full version) live...maybe we'll see it if we do our little tour next year großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 23:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Double Ace

I think that is the best cover song they did.. großes Grinsen

Well.. I want to see 5 shows next year. (if have the money großes Grinsen )

15.07.2007 23:09 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

Me too...but depends more on if i got time, you always can get money somehow großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 23:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Ok, there you have a very good point. großes Grinsen We'll see.. but I'm 100 % all over europe next year. *hr*

15.07.2007 23:29 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

Yeah, i wanna do as much gigs as possible großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 23:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Original von metalandi
Yeah, i wanna do as much gigs as possible großes Grinsen

That's what I wanna hear. großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 23:57 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

And i'm gonna make a banner with written on it: "6 gigs and i still got no fucking drumstick?! What's that shit, Lars?" großes Grinsen

16.07.2007 00:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von metalandi
And i'm gonna make a banner with written on it: "6 gigs and i still got no fucking drumstick?! What's that shit, Lars?" großes Grinsen

that would be an awesome banner, andi...and lars couldn't say no giving you a drumstick..hehehhegroßes Grinsen

keep that slogan in mind, my friend!!!..very good idea!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.07.2007 00:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Double Ace

LOL That's a good one. großes Grinsen

My friend was Friday in Denmark and got a drumstick from Lars, because she had a banner. So cool.

For Lars I would make.. "Can I have your 'Drumstick'" or "Save a drum, ride a Lars" .. ok LOL I'm stopping. großes Grinsen

I want to make a banner too. For each show one. *lol* I'm looking forward for the wristband from James. I just need a good slogan for that.. Zunge raus

16.07.2007 00:31 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Mitschga
LOL That's a good one. großes Grinsen

My friend was Friday in Denmark and got a drumstick from Lars, because she had a banner. So cool.

For Lars I would make.. "Can I have your 'Drumstick'" or "Save a drum, ride a Lars" .. ok LOL I'm stopping. großes Grinsen

I want to make a banner too. For each show one. *lol* I'm looking forward for the wristband from James. I just need a good slogan for that.. Zunge raus

oh yessssss...the wristband of james would be much more awesome!!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.07.2007 00:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH