Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No problem. Cheers dude cool
12.07.2007 23:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
just found another awesome video on youtube. check it out. really great one!!

rob solo and orion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudX4fRI4hs

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Awesome quality geschockt

13.07.2007 06:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Great sound here, you can hear the bassdrum really good großes Grinsen

13.07.2007 13:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I think this program lets you download videos from Google and YouTube, I hope so. It would be great to have every source from Vienna on DVD, I think you should send me everything Jorg Zunge raus . It's also a shame I don't have DVD from Berlin Augen rollen .

13.07.2007 15:46 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Marmetal
I think this program lets you download videos from Google and YouTube, I hope so. It would be great to have every source from Vienna on DVD, I think you should send me everything Jorg Zunge raus . It's also a shame I don't have DVD from Berlin Augen rollen .

which one from berlin do you need, my friend??

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 15:49 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

I don't have any DVD from Berlin, it's such a shame. I don't know how many sources are out there, I wanna have the one with best audio (LiveMetallica.com) and video quality Augenzwinkern .

13.07.2007 15:52 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
I don't have any DVD from Berlin, it's such a shame. I don't know how many sources are out there, I wanna have the one with best audio (LiveMetallica.com) and video quality Augenzwinkern .

which year of the show are you searching for? i have one from 96, 99, 03 and 06?? let me know, my friend and i'll send it to you!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 15:55 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Of course recording from 06/06/2006 Augenzwinkern . You don't have to send me a copy my friend but if you are so kind großes Grinsen . I wanna have version with the best video quality, audio of course from LiveMetallica.com but it doesn't matter. The most important is video quality Augenzwinkern .

13.07.2007 15:57 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal

hey jörg, download of youtube videos should work like posted in the link by marmetal...i tried it several times now, but doesn't work for me...please check if it works for you....sorry, but i don't know where the problem is!!...shit...i'd really like to have a dvd with all those cool and different videos!! böse unglücklich

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 17:33 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Bernd!

Thanx, try this too. It works excellent for me

Vixy.net
13.07.2007 17:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Hey Bernd!

Thanx, try this too. It works excellent for me

Vixy.net

thanks, jörg, i will have a look on that. now, i managed to do it also with keepvid.com...i just have to be a little patient as the programm first works a little slow...i'll send you an email with the details..maybe you wanna try!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 18:09 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah, please do so. Maybe we can do the job together, to grab all 2007 youtubevidz großes Grinsen
13.07.2007 18:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Yeah, please do so. Maybe we can do the job together, to grab all 2007 youtubevidz großes Grinsen

sure, my friend, as i have holidays now, i have time for this!!

i just saved 2 versions of memory from my posts (the 2 with the better audio). i will continue tomorrow, coz i haven't time tonight...and i will search for all the songs played in vienna...

just let me know which ones you will download, so that we don't do these songs twice!! hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 18:33 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sure dude. Let's make it this way:

I will download every video from:
Lisboa
Bilbao
Werchter
Athens
Aarhus
London

And you can do:
Vienna
Stockholm
Oslo
Helsinki
Moscow

Okay???
13.07.2007 18:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Sure dude. Let's make it this way:

I will download every video from:
Lisboa
Bilbao
Werchter
Athens
Aarhus
London

And you can do:
Vienna
Stockholm
Oslo
Helsinki
Moscow

Okay???

sounds great, jörg!! will start totmorrow, coz now am having a few beers with my friends as it's such a fine weather today!!

will u only search for the whole songs or also parts from songs?

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 18:45 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Okay Bernd, no problem. I would also prefer to drink some beers, but my little daughter is feeling sick, since she is becoming her teeth. Damn.

Well, I would say, let's grab everything or??
13.07.2007 18:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Okay Bernd, no problem. I would also prefer to drink some beers, but my little daughter is feeling sick, since she is becoming her teeth. Damn.

Well, I would say, let's grab everything or??

ok, no problem will be a lot of vids!!großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 18:54 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Tons of Vidz großes Grinsen
13.07.2007 18:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Tons of Vidz großes Grinsen

yeah, is better to say!!!! hehehe..großes Grinsen

best wishes to your daughter and a silent night for her daddy..hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.07.2007 19:01 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx my friend. Btw, at our next meeting, we have to drink some beers of course. There was not enough time in Vienna, sad thingl That's a pitty.
13.07.2007 19:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH