Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » greetings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page greetings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
deadone deadone is a male

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

greetings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi all, name is mick, 34 male and from the uk, nice to see some familuar faces around here and hello every1 i dont no großes Grinsen

Metallica fansite / trading site
http://metallica.zeeblo.com
My Graphic Site
http://www.deadsigs.tk
29.08.2005 05:37 deadone is offline Send an Email to deadone Search for Posts by deadone Add deadone to your Buddy List
necromancor necromancor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi there!

I am also new to this board. I am 22, male and from munich/germany but I study in sweden at the moment.
29.08.2005 12:08 necromancor is offline Send an Email to necromancor Search for Posts by necromancor Add necromancor to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Deadone, you´re also in Metallicacity right?

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
29.08.2005 13:30 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
deadone deadone is a male

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by deadone

thanx guys and yeah i am also a member at met city, dont visit that often tho so sorry about that but i dont understand the language at all großes Grinsen

Metallica fansite / trading site
http://metallica.zeeblo.com
My Graphic Site
http://www.deadsigs.tk
29.08.2005 17:43 deadone is offline Send an Email to deadone Search for Posts by deadone Add deadone to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Hello mates, I'm Jörg, 29 years old, and I'm the Chapterhead of "Don't Tread On Austria". I'm living near Graz [Austria]. Glad to see so much familier faces here in my forum. Stay heavy

\m/ großes Grinsen \m/
02.09.2005 09:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Hey my name is alex I'm from innsbruck in Austria! I Like to be here a lot 'cause it's funny
02.09.2005 11:37 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
necromancor necromancor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

yeah, but there is still need for more useres in this forum here

smile
03.09.2005 23:00 necromancor is offline Send an Email to necromancor Search for Posts by necromancor Add necromancor to your Buddy List
cactusjack cactusjack is a male

Registration Date: 04.09.2005

Hi guys
My name is Luciano, 28 years old and i´m from Chile. großes Grinsen (Sorry for my bad english)
04.09.2005 18:43 cactusjack is offline Send an Email to cactusjack Search for Posts by cactusjack Add cactusjack to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

no problem großes Grinsen nice to have you here you are the first one from southamerica i think Augenzwinkern !
04.09.2005 18:45 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

großes Grinsen Welcome from my side too.
11.09.2005 19:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von necromancor
yeah, but there is still need for more useres in this forum here

smile

Yes, you're right man. So new users are more then welcome. Maybe you know some guyz from other forums, then tell them about ours. I'M sure they like it too
11.09.2005 19:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Introduce Yourself » greetings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH