Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upcoming Chapter Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Ilona
Happy birthday!!

You won't get a present from me, I'll think it's enough that you can't hear me sing Happy Birthday to You......
That's the greatest present I have to give großes Grinsen

Well, I thought you are a member of the church choir großes Grinsen
So I'm pretty sure you can sing Zunge raus
23.01.2008 19:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thx for the pic!!!

23.01.2008 21:05 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Hey friends,

thanx to everyone who was at the party. Hope you had a great time, can't wait to meet you soon again. Thanx to Bernd for the pic. I can't wait to kick your ass in Prage during the Maiden Show. Many many thanx my friend.
Just wanna say thanx to Andi, Christoph, Bernd, Michaela, Ilona, Florian, Matt and Dinko. You rock großes Grinsen

Yeah, I think all of us enjoyed the party in Graz, thannk you for organising Jörg and all your effort. I'm looking forward to Prag! I'll be married then großes Grinsen

24.01.2008 12:13 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Can you write who is on the photo from left to right or something like that? I don't know everyone there smile .

24.01.2008 18:27 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Can you write who is on the photo from left to right or something like that? I don't know everyone there smile .

Left Row: Dinko, Christoph, Bernd, Michaela
Right Row: Mat, Andi, Jörg, Ilona, Florian
24.01.2008 19:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks for letting me know, now I know you Freude .

24.01.2008 21:34 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Upcoming Chapter Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH