Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.05.28 - Slaski Stadium, Chorzow, Poland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.05.28 - Slaski Stadium, Chorzow, Poland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hell yeah. großes Grinsen
I'm really looking forward to go to poland another country i haven't been to yet.

18.12.2007 21:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As much as Martin told me, Polish girls are waitig for you Andi großes Grinsen
18.12.2007 21:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm also looking forward to that. großes Grinsen

But hey, i just found the international bank account information from Live Nation Poland:

LIVE NATION SP. Z O.O.
IBAN: PL58 1500 1272 1212 7004 5967 0000
BIC / SWIFT-Code: KRDBPLPW
KREDYT BANK S.A.

I think it is much easier that way, payment should be 135 PLN inclusive postage.

18.12.2007 21:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

That's very good. Thanx Andi. Will pay right now.
18.12.2007 22:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Okay, can you tell me if it did work afterwards? I will go to the bank tomorrow, cause netbanking is fucking with me.

18.12.2007 22:15 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I just found out that there is another official ticket site, where you can pay with credit card and i think have not to wait until january for the tickets to go out. So i think i will let the order on the other site expire and buy my ticket there on friday. Here's the link:

http://www2.ticketpro.pl/en/akce/detail/679/

19.12.2007 00:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I think there's no need to hurry since there are a lot of tickets to Chorzow. I'm buying my ticket next week probably. I'm really looking forward to meet all of you my friends!
I think nearest airport is in Katowice, very close to Chorzow. I must check it out soon. And I live like 300 kilometres away from Chorzow, so please visit me! It'd be awesome, really awesome! großes Grinsen
Andi, Polish hot and sexy girlz are waitin' for you cool .

19.12.2007 17:51 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

I'm really looking forward to that trip man, and i'm sure poland is a very interesting country, not only in terms of girls großes Grinsen

19.12.2007 17:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Poland is interesting country but Chorzow is an ugly place. My town is better Zunge raus . Visit me, we will have great time together großes Grinsen . And the nearest airport to me is like 90 kilometres away, in Rzeszow. It's new airport.

19.12.2007 17:56 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

just found an flight from kattowice to Dusseldorf (Germany) for 47 € on the 29th May - wouldn't that be a nice price to get there? ?

then we take the train to laandgraf - i think only 80 km from there - DB Ticket would cost 13 €

EDIT the flight is from Lufthansa:

06:30 Kattowitz 08:10 Düsseldorf

also on the 30th May - same time

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 21.12.2007 15:25.

21.12.2007 15:23 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

And how to get to Chorzow?? But we need a hotel room too I think, or?
21.12.2007 15:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

the best would be to get there with the ÖBB ticket for 30 €

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.12.2007 15:26 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

But isn't it a little bit long drive from here to chorzow with the train? Maybe we can also book a flight for that, as far as i know there is an airport very near to chorzow.

21.12.2007 15:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

But there is no train from Graz as far as I know. I I have to travel more then 3 hours from Graz to Salzburg, to meet you fuckerz there verwirrt
21.12.2007 15:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

yeah - that is katowice - which is ca. 9 km away from chorzow

I have not found anything from austria which is cheap enough...

some guys I know made the same trip to chorzow with the train last year to the pearl jam show and they said it worked out well

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.12.2007 15:33 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

I think the best idea is cheap flights with ryan air or so from gig to gig. but that's my opinion, what do you think?

21.12.2007 15:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
But there is no train from Graz as far as I know. I I have to travel more then 3 hours from Graz to Salzburg, to meet you fuckerz there verwirrt

the train would start from vienna

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.12.2007 15:34 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
I think the best idea is cheap flights with ryan air or so from gig to gig. but that's my opinion, what do you think?

of course, but there are not enough cheap flights to poland from here... or I can't find them

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.12.2007 15:36 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

hmm that seems a little bit complicated. we could take the train from vienna, but we all would have to drive to vienna first

21.12.2007 15:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I don't see any other good solutions so far - cheapest flight is from vienna 480 € from Salzburg, Linz, Graz more than 500€

I think I will drive from graz to vienna by train and then from vienna with the train to chorzow

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.12.2007 15:40 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.05.28 - Slaski Stadium, Chorzow, Poland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH