Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Damageplan 2004 - 05 - 28 - Somerset, WI (Offline) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Damageplan 2004 - 05 - 28 - Somerset, WI (Offline)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Damageplan 2004 - 05 - 28 - Somerset, WI (Offline) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damageplan
Somerset, WI.

01 - Breathing Nwe Life
02 - Pride
03 - Wake Up
04 - Crawl
05 - Save Me
06 - Explode
07 - Reborn
08 - Band Intro
09 - New Found Power
10 - Dime's Solo
11 - New Found Power 2
12 - Intro To Fuck You
13 - Fuck You
14 - Speech
15 - Dime Talking To The Crowd
16 - Walk 1
17 - Damageplan
18 - Walk 2
19 - A New Level

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.
17.09.2005 19:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks very much vor that one.
R.I.P. Dimebag!

17.09.2005 19:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
some kind of monster some kind of monster is a male

images/avatars/avatar-27.jpg

Registration Date: 29.07.2005
Herkunft: vienna chapter

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hell yeah...wie lang such ich denn schon sowas...hast du noch andere DP boots?ich weiss es gab nen auftritt (datum und ort hab ich leider vergessen...müsste nachschaun) da haben dime und zakk 15 minuten auf der bühne improvisiert *sabber* Augenzwinkern

17.09.2005 19:41 some kind of monster is offline Send an Email to some kind of monster Search for Posts by some kind of monster Add some kind of monster to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Yop, einen hab ich noch. Den lad ich grad rauf.
Yop, I have one more. At this very moment i'm uploading.

2004.11.29 - Irving Plaza,NY
01 -Intro
02- Breathing New Life
03 - Explode
04 - Pride
05 - Save Me
06 - Fuck You
07 - New Found Power
08 - Dimebag Darrell's Guitar Solo
09 - Becoming(Pantera)
10 - Best Dude Jam
11 - Walk(Pantera)
17.09.2005 19:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

mother fuckin' thx bro Augenzwinkern

EDIT: Damageplan San Francisco vom 6.5.2004 was the Concert Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by some kind of monster: 17.09.2005 19:51.

17.09.2005 19:47 some kind of monster is offline Send an Email to some kind of monster Search for Posts by some kind of monster Add some kind of monster to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx for the info, i try to get it.

Just a question: "vienna chapter" seems that you are from austria / vienna. right? member of the metclub too?
17.09.2005 20:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Thanx for the info, i try to get it.

Just a question: "vienna chapter" seems that you are from austria / vienna. right? member of the metclub too?

yeah austria but not at the metclub...damn moneymakers großes Grinsen

17.09.2005 21:09 some kind of monster is offline Send an Email to some kind of monster Search for Posts by some kind of monster Add some kind of monster to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I see. But believe me, it's worth. 60 USD are around € 45 per year.
Das zahlt sich aus, glaub mir großes Grinsen
17.09.2005 21:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
I see. But believe me, it's worth. 60 USD are around € 45 per year.
Das zahlt sich aus, glaub mir großes Grinsen

so far i'm not more such a huge fan 'bout metallica...sure...james is a god for me but zakk and dime are too großes Grinsen

17.09.2005 21:21 some kind of monster is offline Send an Email to some kind of monster Search for Posts by some kind of monster Add some kind of monster to your Buddy List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Yes! Amother great one! Thanx a lot!
17.09.2005 23:23 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List

can you put it on yousendit.com plz?i can't get it unglücklich

thx bro

18.09.2005 09:58 some kind of monster is offline Send an Email to some kind of monster Search for Posts by some kind of monster Add some kind of monster to your Buddy List

Sadly the link doesnt work for me too

18.09.2005 12:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Don't know what's up with your PCs. For me it works very well. But yousendit sucks
18.09.2005 13:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Which browser do you use Jörg?

18.09.2005 13:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
huskyboy

Registration Date: 18.09.2005

RE: Damageplan 2004.05.28 - Somerset, WI. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks
18.09.2005 23:37 huskyboy is offline Send an Email to huskyboy Search for Posts by huskyboy Add huskyboy to your Buddy List
Disposable Hero

Registration Date: 24.09.2005

großes Grinsen Damageplan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks man, first d/l at DTOA
24.09.2005 10:08 Disposable Hero is offline Send an Email to Disposable Hero Search for Posts by Disposable Hero Add Disposable Hero to your Buddy List
WANGOZZZTANGO WANGOZZZTANGO is a male

Registration Date: 09.10.2005

RE: Damageplan 2004.05.28 - Somerset, WI. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THANKS FOR THE SHOW
09.10.2005 23:48 WANGOZZZTANGO is offline Send an Email to WANGOZZZTANGO Search for Posts by WANGOZZZTANGO Add WANGOZZZTANGO to your Buddy List
juzcook

Registration Date: 25.08.2005

awesome, anything with dime in it needs to be in my collection Zunge raus
12.10.2005 09:17 juzcook is offline Send an Email to juzcook Homepage of juzcook Search for Posts by juzcook Add juzcook to your Buddy List
VINCEPAT2003

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

hi r.i.p dimebag
17.10.2005 15:14 VINCEPAT2003 is offline Send an Email to VINCEPAT2003 Search for Posts by VINCEPAT2003 Add VINCEPAT2003 to your Buddy List
CrimsonGhost CrimsonGhost is a male

Registration Date: 28.08.2005

Dimebag was and will always be the best. I really miss him
24.10.2005 07:10 CrimsonGhost is offline Search for Posts by CrimsonGhost Add CrimsonGhost to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Damageplan 2004 - 05 - 28 - Somerset, WI (Offline)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH