Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No seriously..i really will move before the year is over, but i'll stay in Steyr. It's just that my appartment is way too expensive

24.09.2008 22:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@woidl: you can sleep at my place, just like you did in June at the QOTSA gig in Graz. (I already wrote this message at page 1 of this thread Augenzwinkern )

25.09.2008 11:52 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Thanks a lot Flo!!! I forgot this post until yesterday, that's why I was asking every Grazer. Zunge raus
I hope your place isn't too far away from Dinko's one, and that neither of us is gonna party much harder/longer than the other! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen beer
25.09.2008 12:25 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Andi: you hide, you hide but will be found großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen .

25.09.2008 20:22 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

@woidl: no my place isn't too far away from Dinko's place...about 4 kilometers i think. of course we won't party too much Zunge raus !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlOrion: 29.09.2008 11:27.

29.09.2008 11:26 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

IMPORTANT NOTICE !!! IMPORTANT NOTICE

Okay dudes, since some of you might not able to come on October 25th, I think we should make the Chapter Party in the middle of November, as usual. We also need to now who is able to come, because if you wanna stay during a night in Graz we have to find some good and cheap hotels, hostels, b&b of whatever the fuck you wanna have großes Grinsen

So here are 3 dates. Lemmy know if they are fine with you:

Saturday, November 08th
Saturday, November 15th
Saturday, November 22th

And here is the fuckin' row who is coming. Just copy it to your post. großes Grinsen

01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
29.09.2008 19:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela

29.09.2008 19:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Ups, I forgot on the 16th the SLAYER gig is going on Augen rollen
So the 08th or 22th is fine with me großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 29.09.2008 19:46.

29.09.2008 19:45 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I hope that there are a shitload more than 15 fockers are coming großes Grinsen

29.09.2008 19:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

As long as we'll get some STARKENBERGER beer großes Grinsen , or what do you think about some lovely Faxe, Andi?

29.09.2008 19:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Faxe just fucks with me, so no more of this terrible poison for me großes Grinsen

29.09.2008 20:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hmmmm Andi, I'm confused. We just thought your sweetys you fuck are in plastic and not alu hit
29.09.2008 20:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx

hmm i dont get it...do we make a party on the 25th of october too or not?

01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx

30.09.2008 11:41 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I can't come on the 8th November (the "Herbstübung" of my Feuerwehr), but all the other dates would be OK for me. 25th October, 22nd and 15th November are fine for me. (It might become an exhausting Austriatrip for me if it's on the 15th. Innsbruck-Graz- maybe Vienna if I go to the Slayerconcert - Innsbruck)

As long as it's not on the 8th November:

01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx
06. Highwayman
30.09.2008 18:44 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

großes Grinsen I forgot to say...22nd november...

and well yes there will be a party on 25th October ...whatever may come.

30.09.2008 20:09 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Allright now i'm also confused. Are there actually 2 parties now? I think jörg meant that we only make one, but then in november, not in october

30.09.2008 20:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well Andi, the "official" Chapter Party will be in November, defnetly. Since we also have to announce it on MetClub.com
If Dinko is so kind to make an Party aswell, it's fine with me. Only shit is, that I'm not able to come. But whoever want's to have some fun with Dinko, go and kick his ass for me großes Grinsen
30.09.2008 20:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Well, i'll definitely just be able to attend one party, when it is doesn't matter. But driving to graz 2 times would be too expensive to me because of the fuel costs and all the fucking fees on the way there.

30.09.2008 20:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

ok...im fine with that...why cant you come jörg?

i dont think anybody will come to my party if the official party is one month later...but I'll make one anyways.

30.09.2008 20:29 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Well, i'll definitely just be able to attend one party, when it is doesn't matter. But driving to graz 2 times would be too expensive to me because of the fuel costs and all the fucking fees on the way there.

@ Andi: I think you will need 30 Euros for fuel each
@ Dinko: Because I'm not at home during this weekend, sorry
30.09.2008 21:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH