Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Dinx 22.09.2008 20:33
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 22.09.2008 20:46
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Metallifreak 22.09.2008 21:11
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Livestrong 23.09.2008 07:13
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 norbinho19 23.09.2008 12:18
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 23.09.2008 12:22
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 norbinho19 23.09.2008 12:27
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 23.09.2008 12:42
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Metallifreak 23.09.2008 17:59
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 roschelique 24.09.2008 04:25
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Highwayman 24.09.2008 21:36
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 24.09.2008 21:49
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Highwayman 24.09.2008 22:05
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 24.09.2008 22:12
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Metallifreak 24.09.2008 22:27
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Highwayman 24.09.2008 22:20
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 24.09.2008 22:30
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Metallifreak 24.09.2008 22:33
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 metalandi 24.09.2008 22:41
 RE: Chapter meeting/party 2008 Metallifreak 24.09.2008 22:41
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So guys...chapterhead Jörg.... I would say 25.Oktober would be a good date. We will definetely have a party at my appartment, i hope it isnt bad if some friends of mine (metallica fans) come too. Maybe we could get some new members.

I will try to contact brauerei puntigam, or if jörg wants to do that it would be also great, because he knows what exactly we could do there (besides of drinking beer) smile

After visiting the Brauhaus, we head to my place where we blow the hell out of the building. hehe. if someone is not ok with this, we could just go into the city and visit some bars.

22.09.2008 20:33 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sounds like fun to me dinko großes Grinsen

22.09.2008 20:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Hey Dinko, date sounds pretty good. I will send an SMS to all my members now, to check if they have time to come. I keep you updated asap großes Grinsen
22.09.2008 21:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Sounds good to me, as well großes Grinsen

23.09.2008 07:13 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

sorry guys,

on 25th october i can't come to graz, because i will go to munich with my friends and seeing luca toni scoring goals against wolfsburg großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.09.2008 12:18 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

That isn't a proper reason to not come, bernd hit

23.09.2008 12:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von metalandi
That isn't a proper reason to not come, bernd hit

ok, the real reason is that some dumb ass from upper austria owes me still money for the trips to prague and jonschwil and i can't pay fuel to graz großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.09.2008 12:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

shame on him, hang him high! Zunge raus großes Grinsen

23.09.2008 12:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Don't talk so about him Andi, since you might know him hit
23.09.2008 17:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
roschelique roschelique is a female

Registration Date: 23.09.2008
Herkunft: USA - New Jersey

damned, i would love to come...

24.09.2008 04:25 roschelique is offline Send an Email to roschelique Homepage of roschelique Search for Posts by roschelique Add roschelique to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I'll prolly come, the chance is ~90%!!!!! There might be a party in Innsbruck that weekend that I'm not allowed to miss (hmm, actually that's the same here großes Grinsen Zunge raus ) or some kind of a "financial crash", but that's both quite unlikely. Zunge raus
I might also combine it with my monthly "doing the laundry trip" to Upper Austria, which would make it less expensive for me overall. If this is the case, I got a question to Andi and Preinzi: how will you go there, by train or car????? Mochma a gscheite Traunviertler Foargemeinschoft???? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

I'm really looking forward to coming, visiting Puntigam and blowing the hell out of Dinx' flat (sounds even much better than going to the city and going to some pubs)!!! großes Grinsen beer
And 25.10 fits better for me than the other October Weekends, also because of this "laundry trip". It's a shame that it's not a long weekend this year, damn calendar!!!!
24.09.2008 21:36 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Hey Woidl großes Grinsen I will most likely go there by car, so if you guys can manage to show up somewhere on the way i have to drive, i can pick you up! großes Grinsen Does anybody know how's it about sleeping, can we sleep at your appartment, Dinko? Otherwise we have to contact Christoph again for that großes Grinsen

24.09.2008 21:49 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

First of all: where did you get that stupid/"Rock im Park-ish" nickname from? Zunge raus From Chris and/or Meggei?? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
Of course I don't know yet if I come directly from Innsbruck to Graz (6 hours by train, gääähn) or via OÖ. But I have to say to going to Sipbachzell and Wartberg wouldn't make the way much longer (30 minutes according to viamichelin.com), but you'd share quite a lot of fuel money.

@my friends living in Graz: let's see where everyone is gonna find a place to sleep, I guess at first we have to know who will definately come!
And who lives in Graz, anyone else than Dinx, Flo and Chris???

Thanks in advance, and if anyone happens to come to Innsbruck during the semester, contact me!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
24.09.2008 22:05 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Of course, they say it all the time dude Zunge raus großes Grinsen

I must say, i do't really want to make any roudabout route to graz, it would be more comfortable if you can both come to a highway stop or something like that. But you have to pay me fuel moey anyway Zunge raus großes Grinsen

24.09.2008 22:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
But you have to pay me fuel moey anyway Zunge raus großes Grinsen

Ähhhhm Andi, those words from you??? I'm really suprised großes Grinsen
24.09.2008 22:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Well then, I have to give in and officially allow everyone in this chapter to call me Woidl (if you want to)!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Feidl, jetzt hostas gschofft. großes Grinsen

Of course you can still use one my many (nick)names like Walter, Woita, Krinzi, Highwayman, Griller, Kalzium, Kaiser Kalzium, Kalter Winzinger etc..... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen (OMG, now I realize how stupid some of these are, seems like we had a lot of time during the 8 years at the AHS!). großes Grinsen

@Graz tR.I.P. we'll see and decide the week before.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 24.09.2008 22:21.

24.09.2008 22:20 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Hey, everybody gets his money back from me it's just a matter of time..but i never forget such things großes Grinsen

24.09.2008 22:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

hit We know Andi, we know. But be aware, we know where you are living my friend, if you don't
24.09.2008 22:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Maybe i'm moving sometime soon großes Grinsen

24.09.2008 22:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

We will find you, wherever the fuck you are cool
24.09.2008 22:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH