Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 38 39 [40] 41 42 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome shit, this really made my day cool großes Grinsen

13.12.2009 13:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
@ Norbinho: That's pretty awesome that you and Christoph will join us my friend

@ Livestrong: That would be kickass great

Don't Tread On Budapest Tour 2010:

* Metallifreak
* Norbinho
* Het2006
* Livestrong
* Michaela
* FlOrion + 4 friends

So we are 10 Austrians at the moment. Kickass one.

@ livestrong
looking forward to see you again too...sounds great about the hotel.

@ metallifreak
kathirn and markus will go there too...they just bought their tickets too Augenzwinkern tyrolean invasion in budapest next year...hehehe Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.12.2009 14:08 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Jörg..are you sure you didn't forget someone? Zunge raus

13.12.2009 14:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von metalandi
Jörg..are you sure you didn't forget someone? Zunge raus

Well Andi, do you really think you can travel with us again??? großes Grinsen
13.12.2009 15:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Of course, i never did anything crazy on tour, did i? geschockt großes Grinsen

13.12.2009 15:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Too much großes Grinsen
13.12.2009 15:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Just orderd my Tickets großes Grinsen
Budapest take care großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
13.12.2009 18:37 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Zagreb on 16th may added

14.12.2009 11:24 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

So the rumors seem to come true..i don't know yet if i will go to zagreb, maybe only if bratislave will not come true. Let's see.

14.12.2009 11:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

i just read, that the tickets for the pit section will cost 360kuna which is 50 euro.

14.12.2009 12:39 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

That's a pretty good price
14.12.2009 14:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

yeah, i think i will purchase some tickets

14.12.2009 14:55 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

hey guys!

i'm really lookin' forward to see you guys in budapest! i will enjoy drinking some beers with you guys!

if my summer-semester wouldn't be that exhausting i would take part in some other shows...but maybe i will join the zagreb-gig spontaneously...

@jörg: thanks for the ticket-ordering infos.

14.12.2009 16:46 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

You are always welcome Florian großes Grinsen
14.12.2009 17:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Requiem
i just read, that the tickets for the pit section will cost 360kuna which is 50 euro.

I'll be there for sure cool

14.12.2009 20:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I thik i will order tickets for zagreb too. It seems it will be the cheapest europe gig in 2010 so far. I still hope that bratislava comes true, but to be on the safe side i'll order tix for zagreb too.

14.12.2009 23:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

The Big Four [ 12/14/2009 ] [ back ]

You've been posting and chatting about it for months and we're here now to confirm it . . . Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax will all share the same stage for the first time EVER! Look for the four of us at the Sonisphere shows in Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic on June 16 and 19, 2010 with a few more of the festival dates still in the works, you can be sure these shows won't be the only ones.

In the words of Lars: "Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck! Bring it on!"

What more can we say??

i'm dead großes Grinsen
14.12.2009 23:26 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
I thik i will order tickets for zagreb too. It seems it will be the cheapest europe gig in 2010 so far. I still hope that bratislava comes true, but to be on the safe side i'll order tix for zagreb too.

If you are sure you can go there, then grab the tickets. But don't forget you have to take a hotel room too Andi großes Grinsen
14.12.2009 23:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Okay dudes, put your fingers outta your asses, we seriously have to go to warsaw now all together. And if we don't do it i will go there all alone if i need to, and have the fun all for myself Zunge raus Something like that will never happen again, wake the fuck up!! großes Grinsen

I would screw both zagreb and bratislava (if that's true) just to go there. This is some fucking epic shit man!

14.12.2009 23:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

As I already said, I won't go, since flights are too expensive. I don't really wanna spent 300 Euros or more for just one show. And I'm sure I can drink some beers with Martin soon again. So don't count on me for Warsaw.
14.12.2009 23:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (57): « first ... « previous 38 39 [40] 41 42 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH