Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » JITF down again? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page JITF down again?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Steve is trying to get the SB back or something (not sure tho), so that's why it is down. BTW, I can access the page as a mod, so it's not forum error for sure.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damageinc: 20.06.2010 21:01.

20.06.2010 21:01 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

has jitf been hacked or something? i just get some strange page when i wanna go to it...

11.09.2010 18:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Fore me it's working perfect, as usual. Just tried it.
11.09.2010 18:26 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Weird, i get this page all the time:

11.09.2010 18:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Then go and delete your cookies. Maybe it works then. This is the page I can reach

11.09.2010 18:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

already did that, didn't help anything either. really strange, cause minutes ago it was still working, then all of a sudden i just got that strange page anymore

maybe it works again if i restart my computer, i think this damn thing isn't gonna last for long anymore, i've got lots of troubles with it lately

11.09.2010 18:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

give it an try and start the engine once again großes Grinsen
11.09.2010 18:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

rebooting didn't do anything either, really weird thing. maybe it's gonna work again from alone at some point...

11.09.2010 19:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Maybe they have banned you großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
11.09.2010 19:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Triple Ace

Looks like something what has been deleted. I hope it just because of the host though. verwirrt

11.09.2010 19:13 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

so it's actually not just me having that problem? i wonder why it still works for jörg then verwirrt

11.09.2010 19:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Dudes, once again, the side is working perfectly!!!!
11.09.2010 19:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Maybe it still works for you because of the cookies, jörg? Cause it's strange it doesn't work for me and zoltan, but for you it does. Do you see if other people are online at the moment?

11.09.2010 20:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hmmm, I can enter each page, but one thing is really strange.

In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 75 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm
11.09.2010 21:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Seems you're the only one able to access the site großes Grinsen

11.09.2010 21:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

Jörg hacked the site. großes Grinsen

It is very strange indeed, I get some advertising shit page instead of the board.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damageinc: 11.09.2010 21:41.

11.09.2010 21:41 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

yeah, the same here..jörg, what have you done?! großes Grinsen

11.09.2010 21:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I hope it works again in 2 days cause then the tour continues Augen rollen Zunge raus

13.09.2010 19:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

any news about jitf??

13.09.2010 19:52 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Triple Ace

It worries me that not even us moderators know something about the board's status. unglücklich

13.09.2010 23:03 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » JITF down again?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH