Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von Metallifreak
WHAT ABOUT CHICKS????????

Just around the corner of this pension, there is a really nice club for you horny mens Zunge raus großes Grinsen . Don't forget your credit card Elephant

Now I'm in haha großes Grinsen .

28.11.2009 21:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
Would be cool if you can do that Bernd. Double or Tripple room??

Here's the link of the pension. You'll find all necessary information here .

That's an option, too

I forgot about Orange Wings. I believe this is the cheapest solution for you cool

29.11.2009 15:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Thanx Bernd. Will check them. Also have to check some details with my girlfriend. Let you know soon of course.
29.11.2009 20:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Ok Jörg. Michaela was asking if she is coming, too?

30.11.2009 18:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Livestrong
Ok Jörg. Michaela was asking if she is coming, too?

Don't really think so Bernd, since Annalena has the Christmas party of her dwarf gymnastic club on that day. So my girls will be there, sorry.
30.11.2009 18:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Okay so we decided now to not stay at a hotel for the night, since it's a bit on the pricey side...so we will drive home afterwards, but i'm sure we will get the chance to drink really hard again next year at some metallica tour excess großes Grinsen

02.12.2009 11:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sure we have to drink at the next tour. And then more then just a few liters. Maybe Bernd can cook us an really hard and strong coffee, before we go back. Btw, it seems that Dinko will drive with me to Wr. Neustadt, and back too.
02.12.2009 18:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
Okay so we decided now to not stay at a hotel for the night, since it's a bit on the pricey side...so we will drive home afterwards, but i'm sure we will get the chance to drink really hard again next year at some metallica tour excess großes Grinsen

Why? How much is it for one night? unglücklich

04.12.2009 08:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

It's around 40 Euros, without breakfast Bernd
04.12.2009 12:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

For the room or per person?

04.12.2009 13:06 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Livestrong
For the room or per person?

Person unglücklich
04.12.2009 15:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

yeah thats a little bit tooo expensive.

04.12.2009 19:21 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

If you are all driving dudes, that's gonna be a tough one traurig

07.12.2009 10:33 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

So jörg where and when can you pick me up? would be good to know smile

09.12.2009 21:05 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah Dinko, good question. Somewhere around Webling?? Btw, hope it won't snow this weekend, since I'm feeling sick already an little bit unglücklich
09.12.2009 22:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Hope you're better till the weekend jörg, though they say it will snow exactly on saturday...

Btw. when and where do we meet now exactly? At 5 pm at bernd's home?? verwirrt

09.12.2009 22:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, Bernd told me 5pm would be fine. About snow, yeah they talked about it. There is on my way, and also on yours too, and very bad street section. For me it's the part over the Wechsel, and for you it's around Alland. If it is snowing, these parts are real shit then.
09.12.2009 22:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

yeah, and my winter tyres on my car aren't too good anymore, aswell. So i hope it won't be too bad. Well, if there's snow i'll try to drive behind the snow plow again, then it's better großes Grinsen großes Grinsen But it also will take 4 hours to get there then geschockt

09.12.2009 22:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well Andi, I would suggest, let's wait 'til saturday around midday. When it's snowing, it might be better if we do the party after Christmas, if wheather is fine, let's party dude großes Grinsen Don't think it will rally be wise, to drive with not that good tires. You know, when you have an accident then, the insurance company won't pay any cent.
09.12.2009 23:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah i know, or even worse things could happen. We'll see how the weather is then, but i hope it will not be too bad. Can't wait to meet you guys again.

09.12.2009 23:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH