Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » PSYCH - Graz, Explosiv, November 20, 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PSYCH - Graz, Explosiv, November 20, 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

PSYCH - Graz, Explosiv, November 20, 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I know its way ahead till May 1st but I have an announcement to make. (No Im not getting married!!!)

After a loooong rehearsing time my current band PSYCH is having their first gig. Would be cool to see some of you guys around. We are playing first. Followed by Rocksociety(Germany) and Badhoven (Austria) which will headline the gig, its their 14 year anniversary, (feat. Wim Roleants...look him up on youtube, he is an amazing guitarist.)

EDIT: I just read that Wim Roleants, quit the band in end of 2009 unglücklich

Tickets are only 5€

It would be cool to see some of you guys in the crowd, and have a bee after the show.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 15.11.2010 22:23.

31.01.2010 21:50 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

RE: PSYCH - Graz, Cafe-Franz, May 1, 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Dinx(No Im not getting married!!!)

Boo, that's where i stopped reading

Just kidding, what about if we do our chapter party in graz at that time and then watch your gig there??

31.01.2010 22:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well on the one hand It would be great, but If we fuck up the gig, it would not. großes Grinsen so you guys would pick on me aaall night long

31.01.2010 22:12 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are always picking on each other anyway, wouldn't make any difference großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

31.01.2010 22:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I guess you have a point there großes Grinsen

31.01.2010 22:28 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

The time has come to post the flyer in here.... would be cool if someone would appear at the show. hehe

Sparkassen-members: 6€
VVK: 7€
AK: 10€ (I think this is actually too much for 3 bands)

contact me if you need tickets

24.03.2010 19:24 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

The gig went well, about 200 people showed up, at a really small location and therefore it was really packed and full. The gig was filmed, for us, so i can surely post some videos in the following weeks.

04.05.2010 10:10 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Good to hear dinko. Too bad i couldn't be there, i'd love to see you and your band someday.

04.05.2010 22:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Hey guys! Next gig coming up this weekend November 20th, if someone is around it would be nice to see some familiar faces. We are playing in the

Explosiv, Graz
Bahnhofsgürtel 55A

Ticket: 9 (spark7)/10€ Pre-Sale and 12€ Normal entrance

Open doors: 19h

we are playing support for Badhoven (again) and The exit

Next bigger planned Gig is going to be on March 20th, where we are going to be support for the german Gothic Band "Samsas Traum" which is well known and has a big community.

15.11.2010 22:30 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Where is the next gig then? Also in Graz?

16.11.2010 19:02 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

well that is the next which is confirmed, but it could happen that we play also some shows before march... and yes its also in graz

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 16.11.2010 20:31.

16.11.2010 20:30 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Some pic from facebook, from the last show

24.11.2010 23:33 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Nice pics Dinko, are you in for Orion at 10 December this year btw?

25.11.2010 10:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I have to work on this weekend unglücklich fuckin IKEA

25.11.2010 18:16 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

It's a pity unglücklich

26.11.2010 02:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Some videos from the last show, live sound sucked and was dominated by the drums, therefore we put the mp3 versions of our demo on the videos.

here two "covers"

Herr Mannelig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAWjhn0t-E

Das Boot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH__eKmaPq4

Not really the music I listen to, but anyways its fun to be in such a band großes Grinsen

05.12.2010 23:38 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

The fun factor is the most important thing Dinko großes Grinsen
05.12.2010 23:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

i think my other band is more your thing

06.12.2010 00:06 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

I didn't say that I don't like it. It's fun, and that matters.
06.12.2010 00:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » PSYCH - Graz, Explosiv, November 20, 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH