Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Italian Metallibashers vs. Italian Metal Hammer Magazin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Italian Metallibashers vs. Italian Metal Hammer Magazin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Italian Metallibashers vs. Italian Metal Hammer Magazin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check out what our friend Rick was able to do. Sad thing that most of you can't understand the language, but believe me, it kick's ass

09.02.2010 18:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As you said i don't understand anything, but for sure it looks awesome großes Grinsen

09.02.2010 18:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, make a deal. If you give me days, i will tray to translate Augenzwinkern
09.02.2010 19:09 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

This would be awesome Montse großes Grinsen

10.02.2010 06:44 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

What about if Bernd would take this to school and give it to his students to translate it großes Grinsen

Btw. i hope you all got my sms that i have a new cell phone number Augenzwinkern

10.02.2010 13:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

quote:
Original von metalandi
What about if Bernd would take this to school and give it to his students to translate it großes Grinsen

Btw. i hope you all got my sms that i have a new cell phone number Augenzwinkern

Hahaha, great idea! großes Grinsen

And I was wondering if it was you or some other Andi that I know, thanks for telling us now Zunge raus Augenzwinkern
10.02.2010 15:28 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Yeah i forgot that, i thought i was the only andi in your lives but there seem to be more... unglücklich großes Grinsen

10.02.2010 15:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Looks freakin' cool! Rick is the man Augenzwinkern .

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Yeah i forgot that, i thought i was the only andi in your lives but there seem to be more... unglücklich großes Grinsen

You're the only Andi in my life großes Grinsen . What happened to your old number by the way?

10.02.2010 17:51 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Over the last weeks i've continuely gotten a lot of weird calls from some weird institute or whatever, one time they're saying i participated in a lottery online, the other time they ask for someone called "marco", always something different, but it's always the same persons or "company", and they call from like 3 or 4 different numbers all the time. sometimes it's a number from germany, sometimes from austria, and sometimes i can't see the number at all. That's the main reason i wanted a new number..besides that there's also "some other people" i don't want to have anything to do with anymore, you maybe understand what i mean. Augen rollen

10.02.2010 18:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Hmmm Andi, wonder at which boards you have posted your phone number hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit
10.02.2010 18:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Nowhere, Jörg bubs

10.02.2010 18:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

We noticed it in Prague Andi großes Grinsen
10.02.2010 19:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Damn, maybe it was that guy that's been calling me all the time geschockt

10.02.2010 19:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Or Linda from Holland. Holy shit großes Grinsen
10.02.2010 19:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Fuck. Then i shouldn't have changed my number großes Grinsen

10.02.2010 19:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Over the last weeks i've continuely gotten a lot of weird calls from some weird institute or whatever, one time they're saying i participated in a lottery online, the other time they ask for someone called "marco", always something different, but it's always the same persons or "company", and they call from like 3 or 4 different numbers all the time. sometimes it's a number from germany, sometimes from austria, and sometimes i can't see the number at all. That's the main reason i wanted a new number..besides that there's also "some other people" i don't want to have anything to do with anymore, you maybe understand what i mean. Augen rollen

That sucks man, now I understand Augen rollen .

11.02.2010 16:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Can you send it again Andi verwirrt

12.02.2010 22:10 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

just sent it again bernd Augenzwinkern

12.02.2010 23:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Got it, thanks

12.02.2010 23:04 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

enjoy großes Grinsen
Part1 of 2
LOADS KINF OF FAN
We are resolutions to complete one (in) discreet income in the private world of the Metallica one through Riccardo De Santis, figure of reference for all follows us Italian thanks to its Itallian Metallibashers, Italian fans-club recognized officially from the band.
We have intentional to decide of a various point of view, this time, in order to speak about a band that it is always found under the reflectors, but of cu some dynamics is not even known well " interne". In order to make cio we have chosen l' eye of fan, the always careful to every movement of own preferred group and great conoscitore of life, dead women, miracles of every member of the formation. And the Metallica one loves to introduce own quotidianita one to the fans - to pact not to approach theirs privacy, s' it means - and they hold to us to mentenere a relationship " confidenziale" with who they have allowed to arrive in top to the scale of the happened one. A evident example and the documentary-film ' Loads Kind Of Monster' that it penetrates deeply in the life of the Four, beyond to assere an interesting cracked on the moment of inner crisis to the group (in the moments that they have marked l' approach to the discutible and however representative
' St. Anger').
We have read a bag of interviews, declarations, news and, from we follow when them or for passion that for job, not us never we are lost they Italian show, to the contempo, are always remained with the doubt and l' interest approximately storys of who has had l' opportunity to more close know the band from anchor, following it also in the American tournee. Riccardo De Santis and entered several times in contact with a " Metallica World" all historical fact of anecdotes, personages who gravitano around group and constant dedication in the comparisons of the fans from same the Four Horsemen. We have known Riccardo in occasion of the date of Bologna, in 2008, and from that moment we are remained in contact, thus l' we have subordinate to a series of curious questions. Here to you ours " loads kind of fan" , a documentary of Italian on the " behind the scenes " of the Metallica one.

L' Italian Metallibashers and the so-called one " Official Local Chapter" , recognized from the MetClub and the management of the band. How and been born the Italian fans-club?
" The fans-club, meant like " Local Chapter Uficiale Italiano" , it is born in January of 1994, although I already had been in the staff of a Metallic fans-club from 1988 to 1993. It is born then more just from the agreements taken with tour manager the Tony Smith, that it had as soon as founded Metallic Fans-Club USA, the main reason era (and still) that to share the great love for the band and to help how much more possible to live the dream that I had already lived in first person, met the musican"
To when laughed them your first encounter directed with the Metallica ?

" My first encounter with the band happened in the backstage of the Palamarino of Rome, 16 November 1992, after the show".
You have never known members of the families of the Metallica?

" Francesca Tomasi, in that time the fiance - today the wife - of James Hetfield.
I have known the hotel where it lodged the group after the memorable concert of Turin of the 22 June 1993, when the Metallic one turned for the ' Black Album' (together to Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, The Cult and Extrema to the Stage Of the Alps, ndr). "

And therefore from long time that follow the Metallica with a sure enthusiasm; you have never been able to state, in the course of the years, the changes personal from the members of the group and their way of porsi of the comparisons of the fans?

" All we change they are changed, it and the Metallica one they are changed.
What I can say and that they have changed mainly their way to make music, in the course of the years, rather than theirs take care with the fans. In our comparisons, the Metallica has always had an eye of care and this them it renders much credible and strong".

Lars Ulrich and known for its volcanic nature, exuberant and the mood swings Suci. Got something to say about it?

"I must admit that for a certain period, Lars, and was a member of the band with which I tied less. Personally, I had the impression
often pose como una rockstar, above all in his gestures and responses to media (responses that seemed more oriented to satisfy those who ask the question itself rather than the true thoughts of rifiettere drummer Danish). Lately, however, I have seen Lars and this attitude has changed, becoming more honest and likeable. Plus has a memory like an elephant. Increible.

What steps when the metals are held in Italy.? Meet them? What kind of availability you have any part of the band and its management?
"Meet Metallica and the dream of every fan, and with a hint of pride, I can say that almost all members of our local chapter have made this dream in years. What we do, when Metallica are playing Italy, and try to live the best day of the concert
our members. Often this results in a pre-show party held the day before in a local town in which play Metallica. During the evening playing live our tribute-band official the Orion. The Orion reproduce the classic Metallica for over two hours, helping
so to warm up the fans.
The day of the concert, our main aim is to bring the boys fans-club under the stage for their way to see the Four Horsemen closely. Having many members, we must try to satisfy to every one, so rather than give two or three steps to the backstage, we prefer to bring more members as possible near the barricade, the, then, I can almost always get the picks that, in order concert, distributes them all. Band and management do their part by giving the chance - to every single concert - to fifteen members to the fans Metallica Club to meet with the group during a 'meet & greet'. The allocation of passes for the meet & greet is by drawing lots, few days before each concert. Many of our members, notes, and they have encountered and was an experience that will always in my heart ... Moments Unforgettable!
You have some interesting anecdotes to tell about the band about the latest dates italina (2008 in Bologna, Milan and Rome last June)?
"Naturally, I am more anecdotes that curiosity, but I do it willingly because from these stories reflected the respect they have for Metallica their fans.
In Bologna, in 2008, two of our members were able to meet the band before the concert. For one of them handed a note to James in which, among other things, it was written that Our local chapter was entered in the fifteenth year, it personally, followed them twenty-five years of active involvement in their fan-club winds also celebrated in 2008 and own my top ten years of time on matrimonio.Una Paice, James has demostrar its personaie riconescenza three times: first after'Enter Sandman' and the introduction of 'So What', when the point
finger at our banner and exclaimed: 'What a great banner! Very Nice! ' and we smiled. Who has the record that show can go and check!. The second and more important for me to personal level, it happened at the end of a concert when a tois
poisino and was looking for the girl to whom I handed the note for him and made him have, giving him a boy security, and ensure that you get just, then raccoise
and ran on stage with the flag of our local chapter that gives him the stage. A great, great satisfaction. In Rome our flag was collected and shown to
public. Curiously, however, it happened last June in Rome.
I was at the Coliseum, the day before the concert, with a score of
members when we met Robert Trujillo. It was very available with all nou, making pictures with the shareholders, by signing autographs, and even putting behind our banner in General Chapter of the delirium of the boys who could not believe it! "
Have you ever seen with your eyes Metallica or their crew to use alcohol or drugs?

"Absolutely not. I never saw inappropriate behavior or debatable: it by the band ", by the crew. Even I understand that one more band members have never been on a
stage drunk, as is often the case with other heavy metal bands.
However, it would be absurd to deny the problems that James has had with
alcohol and that led him to detox at a center of rehabilitation, before the release of 'St. Anger', or other problems drugs taken in the past by another member of the band. This, however, and success far from the boxes and I therefore believe that
falls within the sphere of privacy of every individual member, where We fans do not have the right to enter. On stage, James and Associates have always given 100%: this is what dobblamo take act and be proud."

end of part 1 of 2
28.02.2010 19:20 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Italian Metallibashers vs. Italian Metal Hammer Magazin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH