Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey friends,

yesterday I and my girlfriend Carina have been able to see the guyz live in Italy. Many thanx to my friend Rick who has this great idea. Only the weather was shitty. Here is the setlist of the gig. Pictures and a Review will follow soon on the Orion section. So stay tuned.

-THE ECSTACY OF GOLD
-BLACKENED
-CREEPING DEATH
-THE FOUR HORSEMEN
-MASTER OF PUPPETS
-MEDLEY
-Fight Fire with Fire
-Dyers Eve
-Orion
-Fade to Black
-DISPOSABLE HEROES
-A DISPLAY IN BLOOD (Orion)
-FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
-INTRO METAL MILITIA
-SAD BUT TRUE
-PULLING THEETH
-WHIPLASH
-PHANTOM LORD
-RIDE THE LIGHTNING
-HIT THE LIGHTS
-WELCOME HOME
-INTRO EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
-BATTERY
-SEEK & DESTROY
27.11.2005 18:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Davide ORION Davide ORION is a male

Registration Date: 28.11.2005

RE: Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi friend!!!

A really big surprise to see you at the Live Gig!
A good Metallica set I think.

I don't know if you read in our website but
I was not at 100% phisically ok during the show.
But it doesn't care...we play the concert &
I tried to do the best!

We'll see very Soon!
ORION UP YOUR ASS...

28.11.2005 13:49 Davide ORION is offline Send an Email to Davide ORION Homepage of Davide ORION Search for Posts by Davide ORION Add Davide ORION to your Buddy List
memius

Registration Date: 26.11.2005

RE: Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi italia

sono più vicini loro dalla svizzera che noi per vedervi suonare..........

cool
28.11.2005 14:33 memius is offline Send an Email to memius Search for Posts by memius Add memius to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

quote:
Originally posted by memius
Hi italia

sono più vicini loro dalla svizzera che noi per vedervi suonare..........

cool

verwirrt
I don't understand your comment, can you explain pls?
28.11.2005 21:57 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here, can't understand this. Is this Italian language??
01.12.2005 17:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah! And you know what? I am italian and I can't understand it either!
verwirrt

Rick
Chapter Head
The Italian Metallibashers

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rick: 01.12.2005 18:37.

01.12.2005 18:37 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

So please reply your question in English or in good Italian once agan. Thx
02.12.2005 10:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Well, it has no sense at all... but I may assume (s)he meant:

"They (Joerg and wife?) in Switzerland are closer than us to see you playing....."??? verwirrt

Is (s)he complaining about where Orion are playing? and confusing also Austria with Switzerland? verwirrt
02.12.2005 16:02 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Davide ORION
Hi friend!!!

A really big surprise to see you at the Live Gig!
A good Metallica set I think.

I don't know if you read in our website but
I was not at 100% phisically ok during the show.
But it doesn't care...we play the concert &
I tried to do the best!

We'll see very Soon!
ORION UP YOUR ASS...

Hey Davide,
I have read it. But since all this phisically probs it was really an amazing and asskickin' show, believe me. Can't wait to see you again.
02.12.2005 19:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Orion » Orion - Live At Bassano 26.11.05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH