Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Deep Purple » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deep Purple
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Deep Purple Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DEEP PURPLE (engl.: tiefes Purpur; im Slang zwar ein Synonym für LSD aber für die Namensgebung der Band standen nicht Drogen, sondern das Lieblingslied von Ritchie Blackmores Großmutter Pate), wurden im April 1968 gegründet und gehören zu den ersten und bekanntesten Hard Rock-Bands. Bekannte Songs sind Black Night, Smoke on the Water, Woman from Tokyo, Child In Time und Highway Star. Musikalische Eigenschaften von Deep Purple sind typischer Hard Rock mit markanten Gitarrenriffs, in Verbindung mit virtuosen Soli.
Die Besetzung der Band hat sich im Laufe der Jahre sehr oft verändert.
Im März 2002 verließ Jon Lord freiwillig – ein Novum in der Geschichte der Band – Deep Purple und wurde durch den Keyboarder Don Airey ersetzt, der auch schon einmal bei Rainbow gespielt hatte. Aktuelle Besetzung seit März 2002: Ian Paice, Roger Glover, Ian Gillan, Steve Morse, Don Airey.
In diesem Line-Up wurde 2003 das Album Bananas veröffentlicht. Deep Purple trat im Rahmen der weltweiten Live 8-Benefizkonzerte am 2. Juli 2005 in Barrie auf.
Im Oktober 2005 erschien die CD Rapture of the Deep.

Im Rahmen ihrer Welttournee 2006 werden sie das LEGENDS OF ROCK in Wiesen headlinen.

Tickets
Tageskarte Sa EUR 39,00
Vip Silber Sa EUR 50,00
Vip Gold Sa EUR 65,00

Infos unter Legends Of Rock

18.02.2006 23:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
David
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's go Space Truckin' come on!
I'm gonna see them, for the fifth time since 1996, in the next March - I think in Rome.
Yes
Who'd want to join is welcome
18.02.2006 23:39 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Really shitty, Rome is around 1.000 km's away from my home. Holy shit. But I think I'm gonna see them at Wiesen Festival.
18.02.2006 23:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
David

Yeah, at the opposite for me there are less than 200 km of distance.
Wiesen will be suuurely better for you, so we can exchange our review of the concert.
Ciao Metallifreak!
18.02.2006 23:45 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I'm gonna see them at the Intersport Arena in Linz this Tuesday , HELL YEAH!

19.02.2006 13:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Maggy Maggy is a female

Registration Date: 02.06.2005

anyone going to wiesen???
14.04.2006 19:52 Maggy is offline Search for Posts by Maggy Add Maggy to your Buddy List

No..cause i already saw them back in February in Linz. Great show , by the way. Do you know anybody whos bootlegin' the Wiesen show?

14.04.2006 20:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Have never seen a bootleg from Wiesen Festival. In Austria the people won't tape the shows, I don't ask me why. But I hope there will be some tapers at NovaRock. Since I have seen that up to now no LM Recording will be availabe, I'm a little bit frustrated.
14.04.2006 20:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeas , i thought the same until a few minutes ago , i posted a question at the club board today and got an answer:

http://boards.metclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=171143

So i think it will be available , we have just to wait a little bit.

14.04.2006 20:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I've also mailed the Livemetallica customer service now , and all we can do at the moment is to wait.

14.04.2006 20:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Maggy Maggy is a female

Registration Date: 02.06.2005

i'm very sure, that they will have the shows on lm.......don't worry about that cool
14.04.2006 23:03 Maggy is offline Search for Posts by Maggy Add Maggy to your Buddy List
David

About Deep Purple, I've got an Austrian concert, one of the last with Ritchie Blackmore on guitar, Wels October 29th, 1993 and it's really beautiful, especially in the several solos of Jon Lord on keyboards, and Blackmore of course.
I know of another concert in Austria, Kapfenberg July 5th, 1994.
Sorry that people don't tape...
14.04.2006 23:09 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I think the show from Nickelsdorf will be available on LM.com. I hope they'll update the list with Imola also. Check it out: http://www.livemetallica.com/show.asp?show=125
Happy Easter großes Grinsen !

15.04.2006 12:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I really hope so

ESCAPE FROM THE STUDIO TOUR '06

03/18/06 Supersport Park, Centurion, SA AVAILABLE
03/21/06 ABSA Stadium, Durban, SA AVAILABLE
03/25/06 Green Point Stadium, Cape Town, SA AVAILABLE
06/03/06 Rock Am Ring Festival, Nurburgring, GER PRE-ORDER
06/04/06 Rock Im Park Festival, Nurburgring, GER PRE-ORDER
06/06/06 Waldbuhne, Berlin, GER PRE-ORDER
06/08/06 Gelredome, Arnhem, HOL PRE-ORDER
06/10/06 Download Festival, Donington, ENG PRE-ORDER
06/11/06 Download Festival, Dublin, IRE PRE-ORDER
06/13/06 Song Festival Grounds, Tallin, EST PRE-ORDER
08/12/06 Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival, Tokyo, JP PRE-ORDER
08/13/06 Osaka Summer Sonic Festival, Osaka, JP PRE-ORDER
08/15/06 Seoul Olympic Main Stadium, Seoul, SK PRE-ORDER
15.04.2006 13:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Deep Purple

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH