Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PRE-ORDER THE ESCAPE FROM THE STUDIO TOUR 2006

We'll be escaping from the studio soon for shows in South Africa in March, Europe in June, and more . . . the tapes will be rolling so we can bring you some new shows here in '06!
And don't forget, you can buy any four shows in the same format and get a 10% discount, including 2006 Pre-Orders!
LiveMetallica.com offers downloads of high quality soundboard recordings of complete concerts of nearly every Metallica show since 2004 AND free monthly downloads from earlier shows.

http://www.livemetallica.com/stash.asp

Escape From The Studio Tour '06

25.01.2006 Harry O's, Park City, UT
18.03.2006 Supersport Park, Centurion, South Africa
21.03.2006 ABSA Stadium, Durban, South Africa
25.03.2006 Green Point Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa
03.06.2006 Rock Am Ring Festival, Nurburgring, Germany
04.06.2006 Rock Im Park, Nurnberg, Germany
06.06.2006 Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany
08.06.2006 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
10.06.2006 Download Festival, Donington, England
11.06.2006 Download Festival, Dublin, Ireland
13.06.2006 Song Festival Grounds, Tallin, Estonia
15.06.2006 Novarock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria
17.06.2006 Heineken Jammin Festival, Imola, Italy
12.08.2006 Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival, Tokyo, Japan
13.08.2006 Osaka Summer Sonic Festival, Osaka, Japan
15.08.2006 Seoul Olympic Main Stadium, Seoul, South Korea

---

It's awesome that shows from the next tour will be available on LiveMetallica.com. I can't wait to hear it! Check it out friends!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 15.06.2006 18:47.

24.02.2006 11:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great news. But sad news too. It seems that the Austrian show "Nova Rock" will not be available on LiveMetallica. But let's wait
24.02.2006 12:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's wait. Maybe they can't tell yet if they could record it , because the date has been announced only 2 days ago.

24.02.2006 15:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

I really hope that our Austrian show will be recorded too! That would really kick ass! See ya there, dudes!
24.02.2006 19:15 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I think it will be announced the next days , anyway.
New Tour Date: June 17 Imola, ITA - Heineken Jammin Festival

24.02.2006 19:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I know it already. Yeah. And I say you one thing about this. I will be fuckin' there
24.02.2006 19:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marmetal

Metallifreak - you rock großes Grinsen . I'm sure Austrian show also will be available on LiveMet.

24.02.2006 19:55 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hopefully. But I will trade to tape it. Hope that both MiniDiscs are working then. Not as they worked at Aerodrome, the 2nd Disc was damaged. Really sad thing.
24.02.2006 20:05 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
I know it already. Yeah. And I say you one thing about this. I will be fuckin' there

I'M POLISHING MY BOOTS TO KICK YOUR ASS JOERG!!!!!!!!!

'Tallica are back!!!!!!!!!! Fuck Yeah!!!!! großes Grinsen
24.02.2006 20:20 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Diego, I can't wait for this, hehehe. I also can't wait to see all my Italian Metallibasher Friends like Rick, Diego, Carlo, Massimo, and Orion Friends like Davide, Pietro, Nicolò and Alessandro. I will come by car, so maybe I can bring along some good Austrian Beer for you frokes.
24.02.2006 20:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Last time MetallicA played in Imola was desperately hot (over 35° C), so a "cooler" is always welcome... and you know that I'm always thirsty for good Austrian beers! großes Grinsen
24.02.2006 22:28 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Really? But in Zürich we don't had a Beer. Shitty thing traurig
24.02.2006 22:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
David
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Are you aliiiive?!
How does it feel to be aliiiive?!

Get ready Metallifreak! großes Grinsen
24.02.2006 23:52 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

"Rock Am Ring" added großes Grinsen . Check it out cool .

15.06.2006 18:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Update 6/22/06: We know we're behind schedule -- sorry! Look for several shows coming this weekend, and yes, "The New Song" will be there! Thanks for your patience... still planning on having them all to ya by the end of the month.

So we will have full bootlegs, with "The New Song"! I'm so happy and excited.

22.06.2006 12:35 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Rock Im Park, Berlin, Arnhem and Donington are up! Check this out my friends!

26.06.2006 18:11 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Dublin is up cool .

28.06.2006 15:39 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Tallinn show is up.

29.06.2006 14:17 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

i just bought the novarock show but i cant download it -.-

evrytime i click on an song to start the dl, it says: authentication failure...

30.06.2006 13:18 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
i just bought the novarock show but i cant download it -.-

evrytime i click on an song to start the dl, it says: authentication failure...

Are you logged in???
30.06.2006 13:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH