Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Kerrang! Special! *Updated* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kerrang! Special! *Updated*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Kerrang! Special! *Updated* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

KERRANG! SPECIAL!!!

Eight of rock's hottest bands have contributed to a special re-recording of Metallica's "Master Of Puppets" in celebration of the twentieth anniversary of the classic album's release and the 25th anniversary of the magazine Kerrang! The CD will be given away free with Kerrang! issue 1102, which goes on sale April 5. Magazines with the special CD will be available in the usual spots outside of the UK- at your favorite record store or book store if they normally import Kerrang!
"Remastered" features exclusive recordings by Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Fightstar, Machine Head, Funeral For A Friend, Chimaira, Mastodon and Mendeed, with the sleeve notes for the album derived from a chat with Lars. "It's awesome to think that some of you guys weren't even born when we recorded "Master Of Puppets"!", laughed Lars. "When we started thinking about Kerrang! honoring "Master Of Puppets" with this tribute album, and saw the artwork and the line-up of bands we realized it was a big deal. We're honored that it's a record that's perceived as a milestone and a record that's been so inspiring to so many people, both fans and young bands like Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine. We're as excited to hear this as you guys are!"

For more info, visit www.kerrang.com.

Tracklist:
Machine Head - "Battery"
Trivium - "Master Of Puppets"
Mendeed - "The Thing That Should Not Be"
Bullet For My Valentine - "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
Chimaira - "Disposable Heroes"
Fightstar - "Leper Messiah"
Mastodon - "Orion"
Funeral For A Friend - "Damage, Inc."

AUDIO PREVIEW: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TZZ2...8P22AMXP3VFI4E6

23.03.2006 17:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be cool to have this CD, but for me it's just impossible.

23.03.2006 18:19 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why that? Don't you have this magazine in your country???
23.03.2006 18:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
airhead airhead is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.01.2006

just try ebay! Augenzwinkern
23.03.2006 19:59 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

correct dude
23.03.2006 20:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

No, I don't have Kerrang! in Poland. Maybe I will try eBay, but I've never buy sth on eBay großes Grinsen .

24.03.2006 10:45 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

You can order it online at www.kerrang.com

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
29.03.2006 00:25 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rick
You can order it online at www.kerrang.com

Thanks for the link, how much does it cost?

29.03.2006 18:20 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

It will cost £5.99
Order here
29.03.2006 18:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
It will cost £5.99
Order here

Thanks Freak Augenzwinkern .

30.03.2006 17:25 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Updated: I've added short Audio Previews of the Songs for ya.

01.04.2006 22:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
airhead airhead is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.01.2006

hmm, i don't like the cover of this cd. it looks so cheap!
02.04.2006 13:32 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Updated: I've added short Audio Previews of the Songs for ya.

Thanks, downloading right now großes Grinsen .

02.04.2006 17:26 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
It will cost £5.99
Order here

niiiice fröhlich

thx

04.04.2006 15:52 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

download all tracks here

07.04.2006 11:59 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx dude
07.04.2006 12:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

the only good songs are Master of Puppets by Trivium and Machine Head´s Battery.
the worst is Funeral for a Friend.

07.04.2006 13:34 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

I don't like it... They killed classic, awesome 'Tallica songs, that's my opinion.

07.04.2006 19:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I don't like it too. Glad that I haven't bought the magazine until now
07.04.2006 19:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

ffaf damage inc definitely sux
but i really like triviums mop, fighstars leper messias and bullet sanitarium

07.04.2006 19:50 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Kerrang! Special! *Updated*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH