Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Meeting At Nova Rock Festival 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Meeting At Nova Rock Festival 2006
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any changes or is it still:

vip area @ 3 p.m.? how am i gonna recognize you? sa i told you, im gonna wear a black sleeveless metpage.de shirt, i'll be waearing my glasses and i got a tattoos on the backside of my right arm

what about you?

12.06.2006 11:14 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Correct, all the same. Btw, I'm the guy in the middle

12.06.2006 18:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

ok, i think ill remember this face smile

12.06.2006 19:56 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

jörg, may u send me your mobile number via pm - just in case...

14.06.2006 11:07 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Jörg, you lucky b@$***d großes Grinsen
Who are you going to meet tomorrow?
Just want you to give them my regards Freude

See you Friday my friend!
14.06.2006 21:29 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

it was just metalandi, jörg and me...we took a pic anyway

jörg, coul you post it here? smile

yes, I will do, on wednesday lately. I was just coming back from Imola and I'm too busy now. We were only 3 people because there was toooooooo much fuckin' traffic on the highway. 4 hours for 8 kilometers, what a fuck??!! But it was great. Pics and reviews will follow a.s.a.p.

16.06.2006 17:06 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well, here are some pics:

21.06.2006 21:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Well, here are some pics:

Lucky bastard cool . I hate you Freak großes Grinsen . Congratulations, what did you bring on the "Meet&Greet"?

22.06.2006 12:38 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

nice pix jörg smile

how did you like the imola show??

22.06.2006 13:18 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
nice pix jörg smile

how did you like the imola show??

Imola was a killer show dude
27.09.2006 18:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Meeting At Nova Rock Festival 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH