Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Iron Maiden Live in San B. Ozzfest 20th August 2005 (Offline) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iron Maiden Live in San B. Ozzfest 20th August 2005 (Offline)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Iron Maiden Live in San B. Ozzfest 20th August 2005 (Offline) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So here it is, the Audiobootleg (Mp3) of IRON MAIDENs Gig where Sharon fucked up Freude

Setlist coming up next

Hidden-Text
Download

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mickey87: 24.08.2005 16:39.

24.08.2005 16:38 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you very much! i did'nt thought that there would be a bootleg that soon! cool

24.08.2005 16:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mickey87
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Setlist:
Intro/Murders In The Rue Morgue
The Trooper
Bruce Rant #1
Revelation
Bruce Speaks
The Phantom of The Opera (power cuts)
Crowd Waiting
Run To The Hills
The Number of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name (power cuts)
Audience Finishes the song
Iron Maiden
Maiden Chant
Bruce Rant #2
Running Free
Sanctuary
Crowd Cheering/Ozzy chant/Sharon making an ass out of herself

Additional information from the taper
I'm sure by now, all the Maiden fans have heard about this show. Because of all the bullshit I was a little unsure of how to track it.
I think I accidently split Iron Maiden into two tracks. I'm not a big enough fan to know...I am now though!
Maiden was on fire! I hope you guys like it, if only for its historical purpose
I included the sharon bit at the end, if you guys dont like it, feel free to burn without it but please trade it as a complete set.

Also, this IS a maiden show, which means there are people whistling, there are people clapping etc. I taped this for me first off
so I don't want any bitching or quality or remarks about crowd noise, if there was anyone who got a maiden tape WITHOUT someone singing or screaming,
I'd like to meet them. Also, someone else taped this I read on a board but I don't know if his is better or worse than mine,
so until a possible better one circulates, mine will fill the void (i hope)

24.08.2005 16:47 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thanx for uploading duder großes Grinsen
24.08.2005 17:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

so , habs mir mal grob durchgehört. ist echt derb was da mit ihnen abgezogen wurde. die PA wird 2mal abgeschaltet , während phantom of the opera und hallowed be thy name. mit eiern wird bruce ca. 2 bis 3 mal beworfen. das ist echt ne frechheit. und am ende wird er auch noch von sharon osbourne beschimpft.
davor ruft eine stimme aus der PA immer wieder ozzy , ozzy , ozzy! die fans steuern da zum glück mit maiden-rüfen entgegen.-

24.08.2005 18:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
suresign

Registration Date: 22.08.2005

thank you
24.08.2005 18:12 suresign is offline Send an Email to suresign Search for Posts by suresign Add suresign to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Andi, in English please Freude
24.08.2005 18:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
janez79
unregistered
thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey

cheers for the show man cool
24.08.2005 18:23

sorry , aber ich will nicht immer ALLES in englisch posten. ist mir zu aufwendig. wirklich wichtige sachen schreibe ich eh auf englisch. cool

24.08.2005 18:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
kirk

Registration Date: 24.08.2005

thank you
24.08.2005 18:40 kirk is offline Send an Email to kirk Search for Posts by kirk Add kirk to your Buddy List
foolish

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks, danke, merci, ta, much appreciated m8.
24.08.2005 19:45 foolish is offline Send an Email to foolish Search for Posts by foolish Add foolish to your Buddy List
hndsmepete
unregistered

Thanks!!!
24.08.2005 19:54
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Original von metalandi

davor ruft eine stimme aus der PA immer wieder ozzy , ozzy , ozzy! die fans steuern da zum glück mit maiden-rüfen entgegen.-

Could be that you don´t know him, but if anyone has watched MTVs BATTLE FOR THE OZZFEST , you will know him,
the "fucker" how screams Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy , is the boss of the Roadcrew of Ozzy´s and Sabbath´s Crew, it´s the so called BIG DAVE

This guy was the "moderator" of the Ozzfest too
He´s a close friend of Ozzy, Sharon, Zakk and I think even Rob Trujillo knows him fröhlich

this is just a little information again Freude

24.08.2005 20:41 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Son of Orion

thanks for this boot!
24.08.2005 21:55 Son of Orion is offline Send an Email to Son of Orion Search for Posts by Son of Orion Add Son of Orion to your Buddy List
RideTheLightning95 RideTheLightning95 is a male

Thanks for this man, I've been looking for it for some time
24.08.2005 23:29 RideTheLightning95 is offline Send an Email to RideTheLightning95 Search for Posts by RideTheLightning95 Add RideTheLightning95 to your Buddy List
deadone deadone is a male

good show buddy, got the flac version of this and from your original tapers comments look like you missed the part of that he didnt want it spread in mp3 version

Metallica fansite / trading site
http://metallica.zeeblo.com
My Graphic Site
http://www.deadsigs.tk
24.08.2005 23:51 deadone is offline Send an Email to deadone Search for Posts by deadone Add deadone to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

I´ve the FLAC of it too, cause I don´t collect Mp3, but there no other lossless files hereAugenzwinkern

25.08.2005 00:03 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
metalmania metalmania is a male

Registration Date: 25.08.2005

wow thanks for this show...this is going to be remembered forever
25.08.2005 01:37 metalmania is offline Send an Email to metalmania Search for Posts by metalmania Add metalmania to your Buddy List
hohol

thank you
25.08.2005 02:10 hohol is offline Send an Email to hohol Search for Posts by hohol Add hohol to your Buddy List
heavytothebone2

RE: Iron Maiden Live in San B. Ozzfest 20th August 2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow. amazing. thanks
25.08.2005 06:20 heavytothebone2 is offline Send an Email to heavytothebone2 Search for Posts by heavytothebone2 Add heavytothebone2 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Iron Maiden Live in San B. Ozzfest 20th August 2005 (Offline)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH