Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, just a few minutes ago. Will also forward it to MetClub in a couple of days
04.11.2008 19:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't like it Augen rollen . Haha, just kidding, looks great großes Grinsen .

04.11.2008 20:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I got something to say,
I think I have to ban Martin today
04.11.2008 20:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Calm down Zunge raus .

04.11.2008 20:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

So, where should we drink my 2 sixpacks of Starkenberger??? großes Grinsen ;D This pub looks cool, isn't it near Jakominiplatz??
Thx for organizing it, and congratz to this awesome flyer! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

cu there
04.11.2008 20:58 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

We will drink it before we go to the TickTack. Thanx to Dinko for organizing the seats there. Glad you like the flyer
04.11.2008 21:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Jörg, did you already find out if we can sleep at christoph's? großes Grinsen

04.11.2008 21:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Not really Andi. Just try to call Christoph, he is very busy with university now, that's why he can't be online. But he told me, he will be at the party.
04.11.2008 21:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

very very cool flyer artwork, jörg...would also look great on a dvd!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
04.11.2008 21:10 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hmmm, maybe I can help you with an artwork for an upcoming DVD großes Grinsen
04.11.2008 21:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx

We shoud meet there earlier because ther is a double time for every beer between 6-8 o clock in the evning, this means every beer is for 1,7€ and the guy in the bar said at least 2 persons should come earlier to inform him if all of us really come.

04.11.2008 22:12 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Would say we should be there at least 6.30. What do you think Dinko??
04.11.2008 22:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx

yeah would be cool, but i dont know if I have to work on this day or not, this would be really shitty. And I made a mistake in the text above...the beer is 2,1€ großes Grinsen

and to answer all the questsions, yes its near jakominiplatz, maybe a 5-10 minute walk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 04.11.2008 22:20.

04.11.2008 22:16 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

2,1 is still cheap, even for Styria! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

And I'm looking forward to drinking some cheap beer, even though then I'll have to take my train at 9:25 (so fucking early, and that on a Saturday Zunge raus ) to arrive in Graz on time and not get in a hurry. Zunge raus

Now I wanna say thanks to Dinko for organizing all that stuff as well, and of course also to Jörg; here's a loud IIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJEEEEE from Innsbruck to Styria. großes Grinsen beer freibier

*getting more and more excited by the election tonight*
04.11.2008 22:33 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I've got time the whole day on nov. 22nd, so you guys can decide when and where to meet, it's all up to you großes Grinsen

I'm also curios on how the election will go walter, unfortunately i have to get up early but i think i'll watch until 1 am großes Grinsen

04.11.2008 22:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well, maybe TickTack can offer 1 Beer for free for everybody from our Chapter since we make promotion for them on the MetClub board, so everybody in the whole MetClubWorld will know about TickTack then großes Grinsen
04.11.2008 22:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I plan to arrive at 15:25 at Graz Hauptbahnhof, I don't think I'll take another train, the earlier leaves too early, the later one is a little too close and risky for me.

Again off-topic: Afaik the first results and reliable predictions from the East Coast states will prolly be shortly after 1, bad luck to you. But I'm in the lucky situation that I have no lecture on Wednesday, so I try to watch all stuff (exit polls, predictions, results, trends whatever) in the Internet from 1 til the moment we got the new president (hopefully the right one Zunge raus ) and then go to bed, hopefully it won't be later than 4-5am. Til 1-2 am I try to focus my attention on Verwaltungsrecht, but it's hard. großes Grinsen
04.11.2008 22:51 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Well, maybe TickTack can offer 1 Beer for free for everybody from our Chapter since we make promotion for them on the MetClub board, so everybody in the whole MetClubWorld will know about TickTack then großes Grinsen

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen , that's a great suggestion. And now I MUST take my favourite smiley ever: freibier
04.11.2008 22:53 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Don't know it they will do it, but we can ask. It's an FREE PROMOTION for the TickTack
04.11.2008 22:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

geschockt god job jörg geschockt
05.11.2008 06:29 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH